Chapter 8

(Picture in media a tribal wolf I doodled)

Recap: Zander's pov

My mate is the daughter of that sick bastard. Warriors start talking about killing her, which makes Kyle angry. After hearing enough I go to make an announcement to my warriors.
" we are not going to kill her!"
  Shock makes its way onto her face, did she really thing that I would kill my mate. After ordering my Beta and t.i.c to take her to her room. I tell frank to h up the few warriors that haven't made it.
     I heard a small whimper come from behind a bush and see a little foot sticking out. I quickly make my way to the bush and pull the boy out. He starts scream, deciding I've had enough I shift and just as I go to lunge someone steps into my way. (small warning foul language in chapter 8)

Chapter 8

Zanders pov

Lynn right in my way, stoping me from killing that little boy. I growl at her making her back up and the boy grab her leg. Kyle growls at that.
' little boy better stop touching mate. She's mine. Needs to keep is little hands to himself.' Kyle says pure mad that he's touching mate before he can. I shift back to human form and pull on shorts.
" Move!" I order
" no" she whispers
" don't tell me no, now move." I growl put angry that she refused.
"No, your not going to kill the poor boy, what did he ever do to you!" Lynn shouts out at me. I stand there shocked by the fact that she just yelled at me.
"Lynn do NOT yell at me again. The boy deserves it, damn. He's part of this pitful, piece of sh*t pack." I growl at her. I would of yelled but Kyle would hate me for yelling at her, even if she deserves it.

                  Lynn's pov

"Lynn do NOT yell at me again. The boy deserves it, damn. He's part of this pitful, piece of sh*t pack." My mate growls.
    I start thinking about what he said I guess my wolf hears because she starts talking to me.
" he didn't mean it Lynn."
" how do you know what he meant, were part of this pack just like the boy, and he wants to kill him. Plus He's just a boy." After I say that my wolf cuts the link. That's that I thought.
"It's not his fault that he was born into this pack. He doesn't deserve it. I'm part of the same pack, does that mean i deserve death as well!" I yell at him tears build up in my eyes, none Falling, just sitting there waiting.
  I hear the boy whimper, I look at him and see that he is hugging my leg. I guess with what was happening I didn't feel it. Seeing him closing I then realize that he's my dads betas son Leo,at first I thought that it was Luke the t.i.c's son. I look back at my 'mate' with watery eyes. I meet his glance and see hurt and regret but a second later it disappears and back came the emotionless eyes, before he talks.
"Alex!" He calls out
" yes, alpha?" The boy about my age says.
" take her and the boy into the house. I'll be back later, and whatever you do don't let them run." My ' mate ' says. Still haven't fully remember his name. Guess I'll find out later.
After hearing that I turned around and picked up Leo. Yea I hate my 'pack' but he's just a kid, can't blame him. If you haven already noticed I'm a sucker for kids. I start walking back into the house and start heading up to my room. Ignoring the pain I'm going through.
  Once we reached my door input Leo down, telling him to go to the bed. After I walk in I close the door in Alex's face. I sit down next to Leo, who begins to whimper, so i put my hand on his head letting him know I'm there. After a while he calms down a bit and crawls into my lap causing my to yelp loudly, since be put his foot on a bruise. Soon after I yelp I hear a knock on the door, the. I realize that Alex is still out there. He suddenly asks if it's alright if he comes in. I sign in relief that he has manners to ask instead of just coming in, i decide I'll allow him in.
" yes you can come in." I whisper loud enough for him to hear.
Soon enough he walks through the door. He looks at me, I just put a finger toy lips, silently telling him to be quite since Leo is sleeping. He just nods and walks over to the chair by my window.
" who's the little one?" Alex say confused and quietly. I look over at him before I reply.
" his name is Leo and he's 3 years old, son of the beta. " I whispered to him and then look at Leo. A Little cute boy tho.
Before he can reply Leo starts crying and shaking in his sleep. I whimper , I start calling Leo's name tell him it's just a dream. he wakes up and looks around, once he finds me he calms down. He starts moving around causing my to yelp since he keeps kicking my bruises.
" Lynn are you okay?" Alex ask still in the chair, but hearing the concern in his voice makes it better to know that some one cares.
"Yea" I whisper, I pull Leo off of me and put him on the other side of the bed since he fell back asleep, and go to get up only forget if about the cut on my shoulder. I hurry to the bathroom before Alex could say something. I do my business before washing my hands and looking in the mirror. Only looking to see someone I don't recognize. I wonder how Alex could even stand to look at me, like damn i need a shower. Too bad , I exit the bathroom only to run into Alex.
"Ouch" I rub my nose, while doing that the cut on my shoulder re-opens cause next thing I know is they I feel a Liquid running down my back and I guess Alex smelt it because he turns me around and gently pushes me into the bathroom.
"Where is your aid kit?" Alex ask
"Under the sink" I whisper, still scared of him. Who wouldn't be he's part of the most feared pack in the United States. After he find it he cleans And bandages the cut on my shoulder and i whisper a quick thank you.
"How did it happen?" Alex asks quietly while washing his hands.
" I fell and hit a tree" I say tryin to not only convince him but myself, but he doesn't take it, damn.
"Really? Best you could think of. So how did it really happen? What caused it? Along with the bruises I know your hiding." Alex says while looking at me. Damn how did he find out about tue bruises.
" not what, more like who." I murmured. Hopefully he didn't hear , but hey fate hates me.
" who? So someone did this to you?" Alex asks a little shocked probably thinking, the person must be crazy they hit a alphas daughter, I mean who would. I shrug but his next question says that he cares.
" Lynn who did this to you? " Alex ask while he shakes from anger. Aww he's like a brother I never had.
" why do you care, just kill me already you know you want to." I whisper while looking down.
       He growls.
"Lynn I would never kill you. I would die. Zander And Kyle would kill me! I mean that's suicide, I would be on the news ' beta kills most feared alphas mate!' Like damn he might torture me before death." Alex says like a crazy person. Hmm he could be my brother, wait he's beta,wait how did he know?
" wait! How do you know he's my mate!" I ask fast.
" First, he's an alpha that kills anyone without second thoughts. Second, he's my best friend. Third,he saved you. Forth, he didn't kill you. Fifth, he didn't yell at you. Sixth, I saw the way he looked at you when you guys were outside and you were seeing if Leo was alright. That's how I know." He states calmly. Wow my mind has been blown.
"Wow, okay " I say quietly still a little shocked about how he caught all that.
"Um okay just promise you won't tell anyone. Not even him." I say seriously.
" I promise I won't tell a mother living soul, if I I'll let old ppl beats with sticks. Lynn j won't tell unless you want me to got it cause I don't wanna be beat." Alex says and can tell he means it by the way he looked into my eyes the whole time. Good brother he would make, I wonder if he has a brother or sister. Off topic anyway, okay Lynn just tell him already you can do this, just say it, he promised not to tell anyone.
"It was um, al-"
Before I could finish I hear the door being slammed open, and hear Leo cry..
To be continued

Authors note
Hello there loves, sorry it's been a while since I updated. My mother has been hating on me ever since I told her I was Bisexual. Yes ppl you heard me I am bisexual, meaning i like make and female ppl so stfu. I don't care what ppl say. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I'll updated when ever I can.