Little Ice Riding Hood

The magic tablet can also size shift. This is to save myself from the question of where does he put the thing.

Enjoy.

xxxxXxxxx

Chilly. That was the first thing Rainer felt when he found himself in a new universe with Fionna, Cake and Simon as well as the Scarab. Around him were cozy looking houses covered in snow around snowy roads of ice. It was almost enough to make him forget the metallic taste of blood in his mouth.

What did, however, was Scarab almost turning Rainer into a donut using a silver rod. Luckily, Fionna pulled him out of the way just in time leaving Scarab to embed the rod in the ice road.

"Werewolf Prince! Do something!" Exclaimed Fionna in fear.

Knowing how allergic to silver he was, he decided to transform into a small wolf and jump onto Fionna's shoulder. "Oh, come on!" Exclaimed Fionna as she began running away from the Scarab.

Rainer ignored his instincts that told him to fight. There were too many things circling in his brain for him to try that.

"COME HERE!" Yelled Scarab angrily as he chased the group.

And just as he was about to catch them, a bolt of ice flew towards Scarab and encased him in ice before the group of four heard a merry chuckle.

"Hahaha. Worry not, friends. You're safe now." Everyone turned to the source of the voice and saw what looked to be an Ice person Simon wearing the magic crown and standing on the head of a giant penguin. "The rascal is frozen inside my inescapable magic ice."

Rainer quickly transformed back into his human werewolf form. He stared at ice Simon with wide eyes as he got off his penguin. He really wanted to draw him for some reason. Meanwhile, Simon and Ice Simon quickly recognized each other as...each other. Ice Simon introduced himself as the Winter King before Cake quickly snatched his crown with a yoink and ran away.

No one budged as ice Giants brought her back with the crown. Fionna took her cat from the giants and spoke to the Winter King. "Cake didn't mean any harm."

"A cat named Cake? Hahaha! Outrageous!" Ice Simon replied cheerfully. "And what is your name fair lady."

"I'm Fionna." Replied Fionna earning the intrigue of Ice Simon. "And the reason we need this crown is to transform Simon. Our world depends on him becoming cursed and magical again."

As the Winter King was about to ask Simon if this was true, his eyes fell on Rainer and everyone could tell Ice Simon was a little uncomfortable.

"Is that a... werewolf?" He asked with a weak smile. "With very bloody teeth?"

Everyone sweat dropped hearing the Winter King's question. "Yes?" Said Fionna nervously, hoping Ice Simon wouldn't react horribly as Rainer licked his teeth and spat out all the blood.

Seeing that, Ice Simon did what any sane person would.

xxxXxxx

*Slam*

Rainer was now sitting in a large and spacious and very locked cage as Winter King and the rest of the group stared at him. He felt... horrible in this place. Like a rabid animal placed there for everyone safety.

I guess I deserve it after what I did. Rainer thought dejectedly.

"He'll have to stay here until you leave. It's made from a silver alloy that won't hurt him, but will suppress his powers." Said Ice Simon cheerfully as he turned around to leave. "And don't worry! He'll be given food and water. Now let's go continue from where we left off."