Prologue

...Her name is (Y/n) (L/n), Queen of the Monkeys. She has done lots of amazing things during her lifetime... With her and her powerful army, known as the Lotus Warriors, they are the reason China was victorious in a war against the fearsome and of the deadly savage, Tao Tei. During her time, she was the only student of the dragon of the skies, who was responsible for teaching her how to command lightning and thunder in storms. She also had led a large kingdom in order to protect it from several evil demons, two of them being responsible for her getting her Kanzashis.... I've met her a few... MANY times... And how could I describe her?

A strategic leader;

A persistent warrior;

A patient teacher;

A loyal friend;

If she were- Certainly, an ideal mother;

But above all... A great queen;

Many centuries ago, she ended up being defeated by Zhong Kui, everyone thought that she had turned into one of his Jade Warriors, and he was just waiting for the right opportunity to take over all of China... But to the surprise of many, Monkey Queen did not become one of his soldiers, and now, after so many centuries... She has return to finish what she started...

~°~

Now, let us start at the beginning, so you have some context... My name is (Y/n) (Y/b/n), I was just a normal human teenager until I got sucked into my TV into a cartoon called LEGO Monkie Kid and since I have arrived here, many people had been calling me Monkey Queen, why? Well, that part is obvious, because I exactly look like the lost Queen herself, down to even getting a monkey tail. Apparently, I'm some kind of reason for the new season of the cartoon, crazy right? The rest of us already know that I am destined to destroy a scroll and that Zhong Kui, a demon with immense power wanting to get his hands on the scroll, now he is after me. So, I go seek the help of Monkey King with his apprentice, MK, taking me to him. Only for Monkey King to decline on not wanting to go on this journey with me, but I did get training from him which is the only good thing that has happened to me so far. Soon after I fought a demon crane that is made from jade stone. The demon crane is one of Zhong Kui Generals and I won somehow, yet I don't exactly remember how I won. Since I'm her now THE Monkey Queen, I don't have memories of what she was, or I was before getting sucked here in their universe. The only useful memory I had so far told me that I need to go to my temple. At first, I was skeptical, after all I didn't remember the way to the temple, but in one of my meditations at Flower Fruit Mountain, I discovered that my Kanzashis have some kind of consciousness, or something like that, and they are showing me the way. It's a long and dangerous journey and that is why I am going alone. I left the people who practically helped me make it this far, just like they were nothing to me. The risk is too high to put everyone I love in danger of the jade soldiers or get caught by Zhong Kui's fury, so I decided I would go alone...... Well, that is what I thought.... As soon as I stopped to make a camp. Only to discover that three little furry pests, ended up getting into my bag and now I'm in the company of Fēng, Jingjing and Táohuā. I intend to keep it that way and I can only hope that from now on, no one else joins us, for my sake, but I'm almost sure that Buddha and the universe, even Zuòjia will contradict me...