Chapter 399 - Alright, this is the beginning (1)

Start from the beginning

He did not want a moment to decide.
Doesn't that say everything?

Cale casually commented while looking at how the others were observing him.

"I'm just annoyed."

He was annoyed.

'Why the hell do I have to suffer so much because of that White Star bastard?
Am I the only one suffering?
No, all of us are suffering.
Why do we have to do that?
My goal is to be a slacker! I just want to be a rich slacker who can sit around doing nothing!'

Cale changed his fundamental thought process.

His original thought was that the White Star was strong, but he was an enemy they needed to defeat.
Now, it changed to a bastard he needed to quickly take care of to get his slacker life.

'Yes, that is more Kim Rok Soo's style.'

He felt as if he could hear team leader Lee Soo Hyuk and Choi Jung Soo's voices from somewhere.
It was at that moment.

"That's right! The human said something I like for the first time in a long while! The White Star is annoying! Let's destroy them all!"

He could hear Raon's voice. Cale started to smile while looking at the others who were nodding their heads at Raon.

"Absolutely. We need to destroy them all."
– ...Ho.

Bud could only laugh.
He felt odd seeing Cale, whom he thought was debating how to defeat such a strong enemy, suddenly become so confident.
But it was a positive feeling.

Why?
Cale was not someone who would speak nonsense.

– What do you need me to do?

Bud asked what he needed to do.
Cale immediately responded.

"When are the Alchemists' Towers and the mages planning on striking the capital?"
– The exact date was not in the Singten Merchant Guild Leader's information. But it seems it will happen before our planned two weeks. He seemed to be in a rush when he left the message.
"Go look into the exact date. You should be able to drag it out of the Singten Merchant Guild Leader. Or you can have someone on our side look into it as well."

Cale stopped talking and shook his head.

'No. I'll go find out."
– Then?
"Bud, you contact Miss Rosalyn and Clopeh and tell them to hurry.
– And then?

Cale looked around before responding to Bud's question.
Ron, Beacrox, Choi Han, three Dragons, On and Hong.

"One at a time."

What they needed to do from here was simple.

"We will cut them out one by one. We will cut out the White Star's subordinates one by one."

The Alchemists' Towers, the mage, Arm, the Bear tribe, etc. The White Star will end up alone if they start to take care of these groups one by one.

"I will head over tomorrow."
– Tomorrow? Not right away?

Cale looked toward On, Hong, and Raon. His gaze rested on Raon and Lord Sheritt the longest.

"Yes, I need to go tomorrow."

Fighting and work were both important.
However, some things were more important.

"There are children waiting for me."
– Children? What do you me-
"Anyway, see you tomorrow. I'm hanging up."
– What? If you hang up now?!
"Is there anything else you need to tell me?"
– No. There's nothing I need to tell you right now, but still-
"Call me back if anything urgent comes up."