Chapter 292 - Playing the drums and the janggu (Doing everything) (2)

Start from the beginning

"Then, goodbye."
"Huuuuuu."

Harol bowed before dragging Toonka out of the room. Toonka let out a deep sigh and his shoulders were hunched as he grumbled and followed behind.

Clack.
The door closed.
Now only Choi Han, Rosalyn, and the invisible Raon were left with Cale.

'Why are they playing the drums and the janggu?'

Cale's gaze was focused on the door that closed behind Toonka and Harol as he stood there in shock. Rosalyn looked toward Choi Han after seeing Cale's response. Her expression seemed to be asking what they could do about this person. Choi Han slightly shook his head and started to speak.

"Cale-nim, am I going with you?"
"No."

'As expected.'

Choi Han knew that he needed to stay with the Whipper Kingdom as the helmeted swordsman.

"Then Raon will be with you, right, Cale-nim?"

The invisible Raon answered that question.

"Of course! I will be with the human! You don't need to worry about that!"

Choi Han and Rosalyn nodded their heads in relief after hearing Raon's response. Cale would be fine no matter what happened as long as Raon was with him.

Cale did not seem happy to see the faces that were frowning after hearing what he had to say returning to normal after hearing a six-year-old's response.
He then nonchalantly added on.

"Raon."
"What is it? You can tell me anything!"
"I need to call the Imperial Prince."

The gazes of the people in the room changed.

"Raon, can you make it look like I'm in the Henituse territory when you connect the call?"
"That is as easy as drinking cold soup for the great and mighty Raon Miru!"
"Amazing."
"That's right! I am the great and mighty Raon Miru!"

Raon fluttered his wings at Cale's praise while Rosalyn and Choi Han could not hide their anxiety.
This was especially the case for Rosalyn whose eyes were sparkling as she was quickly figuring things out in her head. Imperial Prince Adin was not an easy person to deal with.

"Young master Cale, what are you planning on doing?"
"Laying down."
"Excuse me?"

Cale brushed his pale-looking face.
Patients were meant to be laying down.

***

"I apologize for greeting you like this.
Haaaa."

He let out a sigh after every sentence. He was trying to make it look like it was difficult for him to even speak. That sigh sounded very loud in the silent room.

– Not at all. Are you feeling a bit better?

Imperial Prince Adin's face was on the video communication device screen. He seemed to be concerned.
It was not the fabricated expression he usually had on his face.

'...It's serious.'

Cale seemed to be seriously injured to Adin.

What he could see through the screen was a typical luxurious room with Cale laying on the bed with Choi Han supporting him to sit him up.

"I ask for your understanding for looking so shabby like this."

Cale slowly lowered his head and raised it back as he spoke to the Imperial Prince.

"I didn't think it would be good for the Roan Kingdom's citizens, no, the three Northern Kingdoms to learn about my current situation."
– ...I understand your desire to think of your kingdom.
"Thank you very much."