Chapter 216 - Reversal (2)

Depuis le début

The Dragon Slayer had not lied.
However, there were different ways of being one meter long.

There are things that were just one meter long, and then there were things that are normally ten meters long, but were compressed into one meter. These two ways of being one meter long were very different.

The Indomitable Alliance had received false information because the Dragon Slayer was more focused on healing himself than reporting on the situation. The Dragon Slayer was then captured by Cale, making the Indomitable Alliance unable to get the correct information.

'How funny.'

Choi Han's words echoed in the back of the Brown Bear's mind once again.
Choi Han had truly found the Brown Bear's actions to be funny.

Why was the side that had chosen to attack their corner territory seeking revenge?
The majority of the Brown Bears were killed by the Dragon Slayer exploding the wyverns anyway.

Why were the attackers blaming the defenders?
Were they just supposed to die like the enemy wanted them to do?

War was an extremely dirty mud field where some die and some survive. Choi Han did not want to show any pity or sympathy on such a battlefield.

Protecting my people and my family.
Choi Han wanted to do that, even if it meant that he himself would get dirty in the process.

Ooooooong.

The black aura shot out of his sword again as if it was responding to his thoughts. His aura was one step away from reaching perfect darkness. The tip of that aura sword headed toward the enemy.

Tap.
Choi Han pushed off the ground and shot forward.

Cale's order had not been completed yet.
There were still many things left to destroy.

* * *

The people on top of the castle wall could not say anything as they watched Choi Han move.
The Caro Kingdom's mage who was on top of the southern tower was at a loss for words after seeing Choi Han in action.

'Is a sword master really that strong of an existence?'
His overwhelming strength made the mage's hands start to shake. Her gaze headed toward the central tower and the northern tower. However, she focused mainly on the northern tower where Duke Huten, the Empire's sword master, was located.
They were too far away from the northern tower, so she could not see him clearly. However, she could feel it.
They were shocked as well.
It was at that moment.

"Please connect the call."

She heard the commander's voice. She finally came back to her senses and looked down at the video communication device in her hand.

Beeeeeep- Beeeeeep-

An urgent call was coming from crown prince Valentino. She quickly connected the call and looked toward the Roan Kingdom's people.

They seemed used to this scene.
This made her feel chills from head to toe.

She recalled the story about how the Roan Kingdom had achieved their overwhelming victory.

'That story was true.
Then we can also-!'

Her hand started to shake for a different reason this time. At that moment, a small screen appeared on top of the video communication device.

– ...Commander Cale.

It was crown prince Valentino. His confused expression that seemed to not know what to say appeared on the screen.

"Did you see it, your highness?"

He had seen it.
He had seen it quite clearly.
Valentino barely managed to open his mouth in order to respond.