Chapter 1: A Chance Encounter

In a quaint Indian village named Suryapura, nestled between lush green fields and ancient temples, lived Ayesha, a devout Muslim woman with a heart full of dreams. Ayesha had always been a dutiful daughter, following her family's traditions and values.Her father was a famous and well respected man he would often give advice and donate alot of money towards religious processions. She wore her hijab with grace and took pride in her faith.

One sweltering summer day, as Ayesha was visiting the local market to buy groceries, her gaze locked with a young man named Arjun. He was the son of a well-respected Hindu family in the village.The chadda's were cloth traders , they were respected but weren't too rich . He would often be spotted by me on his bike delivering cloth or running business errands for his family , sometimes carrying his old grandma to the mandir . Arjun's clean-shaven face and striking hazel eyes made him stand out in the crowd.He was a well built man with his rugged features and soft eyes I couldn't tell if he was a dominating man or a sweet poet .

Our eyes met, and in that moment, something inexplicable stirred within me. It was a physical reaction I felt a sense of danger , a sense of being seen like never before . I knew I wanted to be with him me and we'll everyother girl in my madrasa including my stupid sister . We knew it was nothing that would ever happen he was after all a hindu , a man of another faith that's not something that would be accepted in our Village . But I couldn't get his eyes , his smile , his arms carrying things out of my mind . They wouldn't let me sleep .