Chapter 18: Reality

Start from the beginning

If she was hurt and a single lone tear slipped those beautiful chocolate orbs of hers, I am torturing this fucker to the point where he will beg every second to god and me to kill him.

(Sorry to interrupt, but I literally smiled like a lovesick idiot after writing the previous sentence)

Fuck everything, if someone or something hurts her again, I swear I will give the fucker the slowest, most painful, most brutal death.

I walk up to the tool table to grab a towel as I wipe his filthy blood of my hands, controlling every fucking cell in my body to not shoot through the puttana's head, cause Ariella decides what to do with him.

I hear my phone ding and I see my father texting me about some lunch we have with some ex Spanish don who happens to have many moles in our mafia and now 'wants to forget all enmities and be friends'. Plan is to kill him. Perfect.

''I am sparing you tonight, cause Ariella Diego is the most rightful person to kill you,'' I said as I put my phone back in and got no reaction from the fucker but a smirk as he meets my eyes.

''Oh, you will hate her once you know her reality,'' he said as I shoot his other leg before heading out and controlling to not kill him.

There is no way in any fucking hell I can hate that fragile rose, that feisty brunette Bellezza.

The brunette who irritates me to hell with that intolerable sass of hers but amuses me at the same time.

Ariella Diego

It's been like a whole good ten days since the damn annual party and I am secretly glad it's over in September. The weather has been windy lately as I notice my tits freezing when I walk to the garage from the house daily.

The partnership has been going good, Christopher's father did not begin whatever the fuck the project was. And not hearing from Chris has been a little weird but nice at the same time. My chain of thoughts break as the barista hands me my coffee, black, no milk, no sugar and my whole body warms up taking a sip of the warm liquid. Grabbing the other caramel latte for someone way too hardworking, I walk towards the entrance.

I hug my blazer closer as I walk out of the coffee shop over to my building, the second the guard opens the damn door, all eyes snap to me before the whole staff goes quite minding their own business as if they have seen a ghost. I let myself stand there for a second longer, observing the horrified faces of about 300 employees as I take the elevator to my floor, ignoring the shivering about to pee employees.

I bet the one in that ugly ass red dress did.

Oh you are back whore!

I reached my floor but before going to my cabin, I walk over to Emily's, seeing her totally indulged in a few files as her fingers don't stop typing. I guess she didn't even notice me.

''Dear Ms. Dalton,'' I said, walking towards her desk and placing the coffee down as her eyes slightly widen when I place the to-go glass on her table. This woman has been working on the new project since the past two hours cause I am the one who has been receiving the edited files before I even woke up.

''Miss Deigo, Good Morning, you didn't have to, I mean I-'' she starts to ramble, obviously surprised as I wave her off.

''Had to get myself one too, no extra efforts,'' I said coldly but she smiles at me before muttering a small thank you as I shut the MacBook after saving the 18 files she had opened on it and closing the two files as I gathered them up on the table.

''Break for the next 2 hours for you Emily, no arguments,'' I said as she opened her mouth to say something but stopped herself.

''Off you go,'' I said as I carried the things, taking them with me knowing damn well she would start working silently the second I leave. I heard her groan lightly as a laugh left my lips as I enter my cabin walking over to my seat.