𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

Începe de la început

when the game was over, she finished proud of herself. she scored a good amount of points for her team, and made lots of good plays that game. not only did her team win, but she felt like she won as a player as well.

after the game, her coach gave her a fist bump and told her that she did really well. she felt accomplished.

"yeah, if coach didn't put you in, i don't know what we would do." leilani expressed as she squirted water in her mouth.
"i know right!" alexandra agreed in happiness, making leilani laugh.

"you should ask him why he took you out for so long though, cause that's really weird." leilani said.
"should i..." alex scratched her head, unsure.
"yes!" leilani exclaimed, "ask him!" she spoke.
"okay," alex let out a laugh, "let me go ask him."

she turned around and approached her coach, a little nervous.
he was on his phone, so she waited for him to be done typing and look up at her.

after a couple seconds, he looked up at her. "hi alex, what do you need?" he questioned.
"ummm.. can i ask you something..??" alexandra asked unsurely.
he put his phone in his pocket, "sure, sure." he nodded.

"umm i'm not trying to come off rude or anything, but i'm just wondering why i got taken out for so long.." she questioned.
"well, because you traveled.. three times in a row.." he answered.

"yeah, but like.. it's not like i hurt the score.." she scratched her head.
"okay, do you want me to be honest?" he looked at her and she nodded.
"please." she said.

"i took you out because.. you just didn't look ready. you didn't look ready, you were traveling left and right, you almost double dribbled two times.. you just didn't seem like you were in your element today.." he explained, "but don't get me wrong, you did great after.. and.." he came closer to her and put his hand by his mouth.
"cameron was complaining she wasn't getting played ever.. so i just let her go in." he whispered to her, making her smile.

"we're good?" he asked her.
"yup." she nodded with a smile before heading back to leilani.

NOTIFICATION CENTER

Snapchat   1h ago
2 Notifications
Tap to view

Snapchat
vinnie 😈 sent you a chat

Snapchat
vinnie 😈 is typing..

SNAPCHAT

vinnie 😈

VINNIE
| hi
| how are u doing
| did u win ? 😋

ME
| HI
| SORRY I WAS PLAYING
| BUT YES WE WON

VINNIE
| OH
| GOOD
| BY HOW MUCH

ME
| a good amount actually
| 45 to 26

VINNIE
| oh yeah that's good
| and how many of those points did u score

ME
| 15 🤑🤑🤑🤑

VINNIE
| did u actually
| ??

ME
| um yes?
| that's not even a lot
| i just made my free throws and made a couple three pointers

VINNIE
| shitt
| do u have a video that i can watch

ME
| ummm
| no