𝐭𝐰𝐨.

two — reality.

alexandra's pov ||

chase was throwing a party at his house today. knowing him, he invited half the tiktok world to his house.

i post tiktoks, but usually it's either a thirst trap, or it's something stupid of me.. or i'm just following a trend.

sometimes i'll post a video of me and my friend doing a dance.. i don't know. my page is mostly just random thirst traps though.

like i mentioned before, parties are not my thing, but i'm here anyways because i was in a going out mood. i just felt like getting ready for something. getting ready to come here was honestly better than actually
being here.

sometimes parties can be my scene, but it needs to be with the right group of people. even then i party for like an hour or two.. and then i get bored and search around for a basketball and a basketball hoop.

the good thing about whenever a party is hosted at chases is that i can do whatever i want. chase and i are super close, like super duper close.
he's my literal brother. i have an actual brother, devin, but me and him are not super close.

don't get me wrong, i like that i have a brother who will always have my back and stick up for me, but whenever he has an opinion, he never lets you hear the other side of it. and i hate that about him, i really do. because he has an amazing heart, but he's really bad at opening up to people and sharing his feelings. i wish i could change that about him, but honestly i don't know how. he never listens to me.

time to time, chase and i have really long talks, just about the world and society, and like just our lives. and i enjoy those talks, i enjoy them a lot.
i wish i had another boy i could talk to like that.

i wish.

"ALEXXX!! come dance!!" charli exclaimed trying
to pull me up to dance with her.
i shook my head, "noo, noo, i'm good." i tried to pull my arm away from her grip.

she gave me a look, "why!" she exclaimed, making it sound more like a question.
"cause.. i don't feel like it." i explained to her.
she rolled her eyes, "pleasee! just this once!" she begged. this loud music was already hurting my ears.

i looked at her. it was hard to say no to her.
i love her so much but like.. no.

i was about to finally give in when suddenly chase came up from behind me and walked over to charli, cutting me off from what i was gonna say. (thank god)

he pulled charli into a tight hug.
"when did you get here? i just saw you?" he asked her as he kissed her cheek. i rolled my eyes to myself.
i'm not a relationship person, but whenever i see these two.. it infuriates me. they're so .. perfect..
it's not fair.

"i got here like almost an hour ago.. where have you been?" charli responded.
"i've been here," chase just shrugged, and charli raised a brow.

"zoi and baron and everyone are outside, everyone has been looking for you guys," chase told us.
"yayy! i get to escape this!" i exclaimed as i turned around to walk outside.
charli and chase looked at eachother and shook their heads.

third person ||

the three walked out together. chase led them to the basketball court they had. the group was chilling there.

alexandra really enjoyed this basketball court. every time she comes to chases, this is what she keeps herself
busy with. she really loves basketball, more than she could explain. it's just something she fell in love with.
some people don't understand the passion she has for this sport. it's not just a sport for her, it's her life.

it might sound dramatic, but it's true. she considers basketball her life.

"come on, baron, 1v1!" dylan exclaimed as the three walked into the court.
"no bro, i'm gonna get all sweaty." baron replied to dylan.
"ughhh- oh! alex, alex! come!" dylan said as he saw alex.
"1v1?" he asked her, walking over to her with a basketball in his hand.
she shrugged, "sure." she replied, and he smiled.

the two played as the others watched.

"chase. you can't tell me these two would not be good together." charli pointed at alex and dylan laughing and smiling while alex was trying to steal the ball from him. chase shook his head.
"i think he likes her," baron chimed into their conversation.
"he doesn't." chase said sternly as shook his head.

"chase i honestly don't get why you're so against one of your friends dating alex." zoi said, "like- especially dylan.. if anything, she'll break his heart." she spoke.
"yes and that's exactly what i'm worried about-!" chase exclaimed, "okay, first, i can't have her getting hurt by one of my friends AGAIN. second, if they date, and they break up.. one, it's gonna be awkward between them, two, dylan won't feel comfortable around me anymore- and it will all just be a big mess!" chase explained.

charli and zoi looked at each other and sighed.
chase did have a point there, but they felt he was overthinking it. chase claims that "overthinking it" is right because if they don't work out, that's what's gonna happen. and he was right.

AUTHORS NOTE ||

hey yallllllll
i don't think i'm gonna do a slow burn in this book
but who knows maybe
anyways
thanks for reading gggg
and remember 2 vote!