Hungover

Ana woke up with a splitting headache and ringing in her ears. Struggling  to sit up, her vision regained focus and she started piecing together her splotchy memories. Somehow, she went from a huge party to... her bed.

"Ced!" Her boyfriend was sitting  on the edge of her matress. "Ugh, how long have I been out?"

He glanced at his watch. "About twenty hours, sleepy bear, it's Sunday afternoon right now. Had to carry you across campus last night, not sure for how much longer I'll be able to do that. Oh, and I almost forgot."  Cedric giggled as he dumped a bag on the bed. "You've got fans."

Ana excitedly peered in. Inside  there were a few pizza boxes, candy bars, some flavored water, and even a box of homemade cookies. There was also a handwritten note that said "GGs, that was a seriously good fight you put up for a newbie." Ana blushed slightly. The smell of greasy goods took over the room, and she instantly got a  fast food craving.

"Will you be a good boy and pick out something on Netflix?" Ana looked at Ced with puppy eyes, but before he could even respond she began wolfing down on the pizza. He shrugged, and after putting on some random romance show started massaging her belly. While some of the previous softness was still there, last night's drinking had given her a bit of a beer belly, pushing out her midsection further.

"You better get some soft fats to your tummy or you'll end up looking like those middle aged sports fanatic dads."

"Truly, a fate worse than death." Ana muttered as she polished of the first box of pepperoni pizza and reached for the Meat Lover's.

"But hey, at least your stretch marks are starting to show." He ran  his finger down the small purple markings on her sides, and pressed his lips against them. "I want you to have stretch marks everywhere, all around your belly and thighs and ass and boobs. I want every part of your body to jiggle with each step you take. Hell, I want you to struggle to even take that step. But you won't need to walk anymore, will you? No, I'd take care of every desire, every request unconditionally. And you'll just sit here and do what you please." He took off her pajamas, seeing that even these were getting a little tight on her, and her bra, which was also not holding up well with her weight gain, leaving Ana in just her panties. "I want there to be more of you to love."

"All this talk of providing and yet a lady still has to feed herself" she pretended to be grumpy.

"I do as you command."

Cedric took the pizza box out of her hand and brought  a slice to her lips. Today he didn't want to stuff Ana as quickly as possible, but to  slowly have her munching for hours. They settled into a very natural rithm with the pizza, both of them sitting in silence and enjoying each other's company. However, despite their casual pace, Ana had become a pretty good eating machine, so the pizza slid down easily. It was time to move onto the sweets.

"Should I get you a glass of milk to wash this down?"

"Might as well get an entire jug, hehe"

Ced returned with 2. They settled into a spooning position, with Ana working her way throught the cookies and chocolate. Her boyfriend showered her near naked body with countless kisses and kept her belly massaged to avoid her getting uncomfortably stuffed. 

"Y'know, I  was joking around earlier, but do you have a goal weight in mind? Because if you don't want to go past a certain point that's totally-"

"I want to get fucking fat. I want a belly that hangs past my knees. I want to be stuffed all the time, so stuffed I can't move. Sadly " she sighed " I need to finish this god forsaken degree first and stop depending on my parents. But once that happens you better make good on that promise." *UUUURRRRPP* "Now, I'm out of food, so you're already failing on your feeder duties."

Ced grinned. "Attagirl. Lucky for you, I knew what a pig you were, and came prepared." He pulled out an entire red velvet cake from under her bed. "Surprise! This should keep you satisfied for at least a few more minutes." 

Ana grabbed a fistful, no longer caring for cutlery. It was perfectly moist, overflowing with cool buttery frosting. She moaned in pleasure. She continued to messily consume the dessert with her hands, getting cake all over her face, while Ced pushed even more down her throat wih a spoon. About halfway through,  Ana exhaled loudly.

"Oooooh my god. I might have overdone it. Frankly I should've stopped after finishing that care package, but I couldn't resist being a cocky little bitch. *burp* my tummy hurts, I think it might pop." She was so full she could hardly breathe.

Ced wiped the mess on the bed and her body. "Breathe, I know what will make you feel better." He returned with a cup of warm milk and poured it down her throat. Ced moved his index finger in a circular motion around her belly button. At first it only made it worse, expanding her stomach further and causing it to make  angry noises. But after a few minutes, a cozy warmth started to spread through her body. It took some time for the sloshes and gurgles to settle down, but by the time they did it was very much night time. An irresistibly strong food coma swept over her, and Ana passed out with a smile on her face.