6.Invitation and Discussion

Start from the beginning

"That's so cool-noda! Yes-noda!" Milim agrees while raising her hand in excitement.

"How about you Ultima?" Guy asks while looking towards me.

"Hmm I'm not sure, what are the benefits?" I reply while smirking.

'Come on Guy try harder, haha.' I thought.

"Well..." Guy while panicking. "Joining us is an honour, since we are the strongest group after all."

"That's it?" I ask while smirking.

'HAHAHA this dumb demon is so desperate!' I thought while being amused.

"I'll give you souls." Guy while holding his hand out.

"Hoho? How many?" I ask while covering my grin.

"2 million." Guy says while smirking proudly.

"Give me 2 million more and I'll be willing to join and awaken Rain and Misery as demon lords for you."

"YOU CAN DO THAT!? I've tried it too many times!" Guy says with his eyes wide in surprise.

"Well it's understandable knowing that she defeating Milim with a single chop." Ramiris drinking a beverage.

"Indeed." Velzard says.

"I'm not surprised at this point." Velgrynd says.

"I'll accept it." Guy says in acceptance.

"Nice doing business with you." I say while shaking Guy's hand.

"Rain and Misery come over here."

"Hai."

Both of the maids stood in front of me as I waved my hand awakening them. 

Both of the maids fainted after awakening into a true demon lord. Rain and Misery can now rival Leon or maybe even Dagruel. 

"I can't believe how absurd this is. Anyway it's nice to have you two as well. Now for your titles..."

"Oh yeah can I be the one to name the titles in this demon lord banquet?" I asked.

"Oh, Sure." Guy says while being relieved as he was bad at naming.

"This demon lord banquet thing will be called Walpurgis."

"Hoho you're really good at naming, I don't regret giving you this honour." Guy says smiling.

'Liar, you just think it's a hassle.' I thought while being ticked off at his attitude, this demon never ceases to amuse me, he's annoying in every timeline.

"Well Milim's title will be Destroyer while as I will be known as..." I say before being absorbed in my thinking.

'Can I call myself the Chaos Creator?' I asked Ciel in my mind.

<<Master's title would be recognised by Chloe as this was master's title before, and such a title would be given to the 'Rimuru' that will be reincarnated later in the timeline>>

'Then what title should I use?'

<<...>>

'That sounds pretty cool' I thought while hearing Ciel's suggestion and nodding my head in agreement.

"Agony Monarch." Agony meaning pain and monarch meaning lord. So my title is actually another version of Pain Lord which was from before and belonged to Ultima as I was still Rimuru.

"Ooooo I like it-noda!!" Milim says excitingly.

"Your title really does describe you. Being all about suffering and shi-"