I was still staring at him when he stood up to leave but my bad! He saw me too and he froze. His stare was unpredictable but he still looked handsome as ever with his black suit.

Few minutes ago, I thought I was confident enough to face him but after seeing him, I lost it all

Few minutes ago, I thought I was confident enough to face him but after seeing him, I lost it all. We were just staring at eachother. His hair has grown longer and his aura brightened

I was about to walk to him when he turned away quickly and walked away. I felt something heavy building inside me... I was being wallowed in sadness

With a heavy heart, I walked away. I reached the apartment reserved for one night before flying back tomorrow. I was literally ill, my condition was worsening. I took some painkillers before going to bed. I smiled that I saw Gulf again for the last time before I decide to have a life somewhere else. I'm sure he's happy and I don't want to ruin that for him b'se of my presence.

I was trying to catch some sleep when I felt my eyes sting. I'll surely miss the guy who changed my whole life by eliminating all unwanted people. If only I met him earlier, maybe we could end up together but fate had a different intention. He was meant to open my eyes and see my enemies then move on. But can I really do that? Move on?

Ding dong!

I sighed heavily. I hate room service.

Ding dong!

I lazily got to my feet and dragged my sick body to the door. I opened it just to be shocked with the person facing me.

 I opened it just to be shocked with the person facing me

His piercing eyes turned softer after seeing me. I felt my eyes getting heavy with sadness. How I miss him this instant but I can't do anything nor do I know why he's here. My heart pains!

"I'm letting myself in..."

He spoke while walking to my room. I had to calm myself down before deciding to close the door and face him.

" I'm sorry to bother you!" He told me

" U didn't..."

There was a brief silence.

" What do u want for a drink?"

I asked him. He shook his head to deny the offer. So I just sat adjacent to him.

" U had something to say earlier?"

He didn't look at me as he spoke.

I breathed a sad laugh. He's right!

"No I didn't..."

He looked at me briefly.

" Then why u look sick?"

" Probably exhausted of today's event!"

I found myself lying to him. He sighed before deciding to stand up and leave.

" Please wait!" I called to him.

He stopped but didn't turn back.

" About the case, I'm sorry my mom took part in it. I understand that it has been too hard for ur side but it's been hard on us as well. I hope u forgive us"

He turned back slowly to face me.

" I know I haven't been the best person to u. I couldn't believe u when u tried to keep me out of danger, I too learnt my lesson and all thanks to u Gulf!"

He looked away, I walked close to him.

" U proved me wrong in many aspects, the people I trusted turned against me and ur the only one who showed me! I don't have any reason to hate u Gulf!"

He breathed out heavily.

" Well I thought u hated me so much for what I did to ur parents, I'm sorry..."

" She had to pay the price for ruining ur life. Same goes to Amanda and her parents for ruining ours. I'm sorry too"

Gulf smiled.

" U told me it'll be too late when I get sober to realize all this. I'm sorry that I had to loose u to learn all these things"

" Loose?" He frowned. I looked at him.

" U referring to Bright?"

" U look happy together, I don't want to ruin that! U deserve to be happy!"

" U think I'm happy?"

I was still grasping what he meant when he left my apartment quickly. I thought Gulf moved on and it pained him knowing that I was letting him go