One day more...

"Jade, Eva is waiting at the door!" My mother shouted up the stairs
"Coming!" I look in the mirror one last time before I head down the stairs to be greeted by a smiling Eva
"Why are you so happy?" I say with slight confusion
"There's one more day before our aptitude test and two more days till we get to choose our future!" She says bouncing on the ball of her feet.
"Oh yeah I forgot... This will be interesting" I laugh
"Bye mum, love you!" I shout before picking up my yellow flowing skirt and running along side Eva across the fields.
"Do you think you'll leave Amity?" Eva asks as we run at high speeds through the fields to school.
"I don't know... I mean Amity's nice and all but I don't think that it's the place for me, how about you?"
"I'm not to sure, but that's what tomorrow is for, right?"
"Right!" I finish off the conversation while the wind is running through my hair. I've never actually thought of what fraction I want to live the rest of my life in...
This could be huge.
*•*•*•*•*
We arrive at school looking like we've just been dragged through a bush... Which is not far from the truth actually!
Eva and I wait outside in the sun to see the Dauntless, from the outside dauntless looks like such a fascinating life to lead but that could all change from the inside.
"Jade talk to you after okay?" Eva said whilst waving her hand in the front of my face while I go off into deep thought about how the dauntless life is like, the rest of the fractions are quite easy to picture
Candor: telling truth whilst preparing for court
Amity: happiness and farming
Erudite: know it all's who claim to know nothing but fact
Abnegation: putting others before themselves in every situation
Dauntless: brave, daring and to me... The unknown
"Er, yeah sure" I end up saying after a delayed response. Eva just nods and runs off with her long mahogany coloured skirt flowing behind her. I on the other hand head to history of the fractions...
"Yay" I mumble to myself
*•*•*•*•*•*•*
School over and done with I meet Eva and the gate of the school ready to head home.
"Eva!" I shout to catch her attention, it obviously worked as she turns around and waves as she heads over
"Ready to go home?" Eva say with her award winning smile that she always wears
"Yeah I think so at least. Have you thought about what's on the aptitude test Tomorrow?"
Eva shrugged then followed up with her response "I don't actually know as we are not allowed to prepare in anyway as it would give us the power to change what fraction we get as our result"
"True" I nod
We get home and go our separate ways for dinner
*•*•*•*•*•*
"Hey sweetie how was school?" Mum asked while laying out the table
"Good, just like last time " I shrug.
"Are you nervous about tomorrow Jade?" My dad asked from across the table
"Not really, I mean there's no option of failing so I don't see why anyone should be scared" I say truthfully
After dinner I help my mum clean up all the remaining food.
"Jade, I want you to know that your father and I will still love you no matter which fraction you choose and we will promise to come a visit you on visiting day, we will support you through anything" my mum said with a endearing smile that comforts me though all the tough time throughout my 16 years of life.
"Thank you mum, I really appreciate that, I love you"
"I love you too"
My parents and I haven't always seen eye to eye but we love each other to the moon and back at the end of the day.
After clearing everything thing up I get ready to head upstairs to go to bed and wake up for a long day ahead of my tomorrow...
~~~~~~~~~~
Hey initiates sorry if this is terrible but it'll get better as the story unravels but please favourite this and give me a follow!