➪𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12- 𝐀𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐚𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐚

(𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒕, 𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝑹𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉 ^^| 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 mycripplinganxietyy 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒔!!)

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

What the-! What is she doing here!? Who tf invited her, and... ugh.. Moms... please don't say they plan another business trip thing, I don't wanna be stuck with Aunty again for 2 weeks or even a month. And also, what about Heizou and Kazuha?

"Kuni! We haven't seen each other in a long time, Aunty missed you!" She began to laugh.

"Yeah.. yeah, it's uh good that you're here.." I muttered in frustration.

"Kuni, why don't you introduce your two friends to 叔母?" Suggested Mom. (叔母=aunt/y)

I rolled my eyes at them and clenched my teeth before signaling Aunty to follow me.

As we were upstairs, I entered my room and saw Kazuha and Heizou talking while still sitting on my bed.

"Ah Scara you're-! Oh? Who is this lady?" Heizou tilted his head whole questioning that.

"Well, guys, this is my aunt. Aunty, these are my friends, Heizou and Kazuha." I pointed at them both while saying their names.

"ああ、なるほど!こんにちは、クニクズシの友人たち、私の名前はナヒダです。私はクニの叔母で、彼の両親が出張から戻るまで彼の世話をします!」" (Translation: Ah, i see! Hello friends of Kunikuzushi, my name is Nahida, i am the Aunt of Kuni and will be taking care of him until his parents are back from their business trip!"

"Aunty, stop speaking Japanese. They can understand English." I put a hand on my head in disbelief.

"No, it's fine, I love talking Japanese." Kazu answered and chuckled, then Heizou opened his mouth.

"「こんにちは、スカラムーシュの叔母さん!お知り合いになれて本当に嬉しいです!彼は本当に叔母さんがいるなんて言っていなかったんですね。そうですよ。」" (Translation: "Hello Scaramouche's Aunty! It's a real pleasure to make your acquaintance! He really didn't tell us he has an aunt, so yeah." )

"Haha, I see. Well, it's also good to make your acquaintance 平蔵! And Kuni, why didn't you tell the two about me? I thought you enjoyed Aunty Buers accompany." She crossed her tiny arms before her chest and gave me a small glare. (平蔵= Heizou)

"Sorry, sorry, I was so busy that I forgot. Next time when someone is here, I will tell them I'll make sure of that." I lied, making it to her believable.

"Great! Now, who wants pancakes?" She clapped her hands together while asking with a big smile.

Tch. I hate that about her, always crossing the scenes in the wrong timing and just being there like the big hero she is.. even though without her, mother would've become kinder and such. So I guess I should thank her for that matter.

"I love pancakes! I wanna!" Heizou volunteered as he raised his hand.

I saw how Kazuha just chuckled and shook his head while following the other two downstairs into the kitchen.