🍃I Won't Say🍃

Start from the beginning

"I tell ya, those formal shindigs really take it outta me." Daruk spoke.

"You said it, big guy..." (Y/N) chuckled.

Meanwhile those three were wasting time, we were taking a close look at the slate.

"Hmph. So this is the Sheikah Slate, eh?" I took the slate.

"It is," Zelda responded. "Apparently there are more uses for it than we originally thought. Sadly, we've yet to decipher all of it's secrets."

I passed over the slate to Mipha. She seemed really curious about this (honestly weird) device.

Urbosa crouched down to Mipha. "The princess showed me something strange recently. Somehow it can create true-to-life images."

"Oh, wow... I would love to see it." Mipha seemed amazed by it. Of course, not that I cared or anything.

"Um, princess..." she continued. "May I ask a special favor from you?"

(Y/N), Link, and Daruk looked at each other in confusion.

—----

"All right! This spot should work nicely." One of the members of the investigation team, Purah, had come to help us out with Mipha's 'favor'.

All seven of us stood in front of her. I crossed my arms. I was next to (Y/N) and in front of Daruk. Well, we all were in front of Daruk...

"Keep your eyes on the Sheikah Slate everyone!"

"Daruk, can you crouch down a bit? You're as big as Death Mountain."

"Huh? Oh." Daruk crouched down.

This is unnecessary and a waste of time...

"What's with the glum face, princess? Gimmie a big smile!" Hm, she's surprisingly annoying... just like another person I know.

I sighed in annoyance.

"Revali, move your tail closer to the group."

"Yeah, you chicken. Get over here!" (Y/N) wrapped their arms around me and pulled me close to the group. "Don't blush and play it cool, don't blush and play it cool..."

"Don't call me chicken... goat." I responded.

"Could you two behave?" Urbosa chuckled.

"Sorry, sorry." (Y/N) let go of me.

"Mipha, you look so tense! Deep breaths, OK?"

"Right." Mipha smiled and took deep breaths.

"Stay JUST like that! Here we go..."

"Smile... Click Snap!"

Suddenly, all of us were pushed together thanks to the giant Goron behind us. That might've made me fall on top of (Y/N) and... you know...

"Daruk, what's wrong with you?!" I yelled, quickly getting off (Y/N). My face was burning.

"Sorry, sorry!" Daruk chuckled.

Seems like I wasn't the only one who was pushed into an awkward situation... Mipha and Link also were in the same situation. I don't know if it made the situation better or worse.

But one thing was clear... it was too obvious for one of them not to notice. I just don't know who...

After all that, night arrived very quickly. Thanks to that, and a rainstorm, all of us champions had to stay in the castle. We were all sent to the guest rooms. We all had to share rooms, and I'm not sure if this is good or bad. I wasn't sharing a room with (Y/N), but Link... that dumb little Hylian.