Chapter 296 The secret realm is closed

Comincia dall'inizio

  Hearing this, the purple-robed male soul pet master who spoke gritted his teeth, but was also left speechless.

  After thinking for a long time, the leading man in black robe took out a treasure box and handed it to Shen Xuyao. "What do fellow Taoists think of this?"

  Seeing the contents in the box, Xiaoyan couldn't help but raise her eyebrows. "This is a fire spirit stone, very suitable for Xiao Cai."

  After hearing Xiao Yan's message, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Okay, I'll give you this stone in exchange for two pearl fruits."

  "Add another 300 million spirit stones, and I want three pearl fruits." As he said that, the man took out another bag of spirit stones.

  After looking at the man, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Okay! It's up to you."

  Taking out three pearl fruits, Shen Xuyao completed the transaction with the man in black robe. He exchanged the fire spirit stone and the 300 million spirit stones in his hand.

  After the transaction, the man in black robe put away the pearl fruit and left with six other people.

  Seeing the seven people leaving, Shen Chenxing looked contemptuous. "That woman is so shameless. She is just a mid-sixth-level soul pet master. She is still there arrogantly threatening us. Do you really think she is a princess?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao glanced at his younger brother. "This kind of person looks like the spoiled eldest daughter of a big family."

"Well, I don't think she's spoiled. She's a mentally ill young lady."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao and everyone laughed. "Let's go back to the cave! We will leave here tomorrow."

  "Yes!" Nodding, everyone followed Shen Xuyao back to the cave.

  After leaving Tianlei Valley, the black-robed man and his group of seven went to the fifth area, Lingyin Bamboo Forest.

  "Brother, it's not like we can't defeat them, why trade the Lingbao?"

  Hearing this, the man in black robe looked at his stupid sister with contempt. "The six of them are all at the top level of level six. We can't beat them."

  Hearing this, the woman was stunned for a moment. "But we are the Qu family! They..."

  With his eyes widened, the man in black robe waved his hand and slapped the woman on the face. He hit back and slapped the man in purple robe. "You two idiots. I have told you many times not to tell others in the secret realm that we are children of a big family. You just don't listen to me."

  "Brother." The woman in the red dress felt aggrieved after being slapped.

  "Brother." Covering his face, the man in purple robe called softly.

  "Lao Liu, Lao Seven, elder brother is right. The soul pet masters from the Alchemist Continent may give us some face. However, if the soul pet masters from other continents know that we are the soul pet masters of a big family, they might They want to kill us and seize the treasure. Therefore, the name of the family is not reported randomly."

  "Yes, those six people just now are very strong. Not everyone can go to a place like Tianlei Valley. The six of them are martial arts masters at first glance. If we fight them, we may not be able to defeat them."

  "I also don't think we can beat those people."

  "I heard that there is a very powerful card master in the secret realm who likes to kill the children of big families. There are also six people in the opponent's group, and they all wear masks. I don't know if they are the six people just now."