Chapter 295 Xiaobai's Story

Começar do início

  Raising his hand, Xiaobai hurriedly covered the other person's mouth. "No, making a demonic oath will affect your cultivation."

  Pulling down his lover's hand, Shen Chenxing looked helplessly at the woman in his arms. He raised his hand and wiped away the tears on the other person's face. "Then, tell me what I have to do to make you believe in me. So that you can feel at ease. So that you don't terminate the contract."

  Facing his lover's question, Xiaobai opened his mouth. "I don't know either."

  "Xiaobai, will you give me a chance? I will let you understand what true love is. I will let you know what it means to be faithful until death and what it means to never leave. Can you please promise me? "

  Seeing the man's serious look, Xiaobai raised his hand and touched the man's face. "If you betray me, I will kill you."

  "Okay, if I betray you and betray our love, I will blow myself up."

  "One more thing, I will never terminate the contract with my master Shen Xuyao. I hope you will remember this. I also hope you will never go to my master to talk about this." With these words, Xiao Bai said very seriously.

  Hearing this, Shen Chenxing looked puzzled. "Why? Don't you want to live a free life?"

  Xiaobai frowned and sighed. "My first master was Fairy Yuehua. She was a painter. She had three failed loves. She met three heartless men and killed all three of her husbands. Because of her own experience, she was very She was cruel and even cold-blooded. After I was sold to her, she was not kind to me. She often beat me severely. Later, she became a seventh-level soul pet master, went to Tianmang Continent, and sealed me in a Among the secondary murals. It’s your eldest brother Shen Xuyao. He came to the world of murals and saved me. He is kind to me, and I can’t abandon him."

  Hearing his wife's words, Shen Chenxing nodded. "Okay, I promise you this."

  After receiving Shen Chenxing's consent, Xiaobai nodded. He took the initiative to kiss the man on the lips. "My master is a very open-minded person. I have been with him for many years, and he has never beaten or scolded me. He has never abused me like Fairy Yuehua. He has found many spiritual treasures and opportunities for me. Without the master to help me, I wouldn’t have been able to advance to level six so quickly. If the master hadn’t brought me to the secret realm, I wouldn’t have known you. So, I hope you won’t be his enemy. Okay?”

  "Of course, he is my eldest brother. How could I be his enemy?"

  "But, you are half-brothers. I'm always worried that you will kill each other." At this point, Xiaobai frowned nicely.

  "No, no. Don't worry, I will get along well with him."

  Looking at the man who spoke extremely seriously, Xiaobai secretly breathed a sigh of relief. "I also hope that you brothers and sisters will help each other well and be a happy family."

  "Yes. I will." Lowering his head, Shen Chenxing kissed Xiao Bai's lips. A solemn guarantee was made.

  Spreading his arms, Xiaobai took the initiative to hug Shen Chenxing's neck. Whisper in the man's ear: "Morning Star, I love you."

  Hearing this, Shen Chenxing, who was sitting on the chair, was stunned for a moment. The tips of his ears turned red uncomfortably. He smiled and looked at the woman in his arms.

  Their eyes met, and Xiaobai pursed his lips and smiled when he saw the man's happy expression.

  Staring at his wife's charming smile, Shen Chenxing's face suddenly turned red. He picked up Xiaobai in his arms and walked towards the big bed...

  …………………………………………

  Eight months later,

  Under the eager anticipation of everyone, the pearl fruits on the pearl fruit tree finally matured. The moment the fruit ripens, an intoxicating aroma fills the entire forest. Fortunately, all the monsters in the woods have been killed, otherwise, all the monsters would have come running over by now.

  Seeing that the fruit was ripe, many soul pet masters rushed towards the hundred-meter-high pearl fruit tree. Start snatching the fruits from the trees.

  The six of them, Shen Xuyao, are all at the peak of level six, so they still have a lot of advantages. The Wind Shadow Wolf is of the wind type and is much faster than others. The first one rushed to the canopy. Start picking the pearl berries on the tree.

  Shen Xuyao and the other five were not as fast as Feng Yinglang, but they soon followed the other soul pet masters and flew over. Start picking fruits from the trees.

  There were sixty-six fruits in total on the tree. Feng Yinglang picked fifteen by himself, and Shen Xuyao and Shen Chenxing each picked five. Xiaobai, Xiaocai and Xiaojin each picked only two.

  Seeing that the fruit was in hand, Shen Xuyao did not dare to stay long and immediately left with everyone and rushed to the sixth area - Tianlei Valley.

  Arriving at the entrance of the valley, Shen Chenxing looked confused. "Brother, why are you here?"

  "The secret realm is about to be closed. Let's stay here for a few years! There are few people here. The terrain is relatively open. It is suitable for me to use formations to fight the enemy." There are too many trees in the Pearl Forest, which is not suitable for using formations. Since there is thunder and lightning here, it is more appropriate to use the formation method.

"Okay!" Nodding, Shen Chenxing said nothing more and accepted Shen Xuyao's arrangement.

  Six people set up a protective formation outside Tianlei Valley and took it to the cave. Lived here.

  Fengyinglang, Xiaojin, Xiaocai and Xiaobai gave all the pearl fruits in their hands to Shen Xuyao. In addition to the five pearl fruits that Shen Xuyao picked himself, Shen Xuyao had a total of twenty-six pearl fruits in his hands.

  Seeing his wife giving two fruits to her eldest brother, Shen Chenxing felt a little uncomfortable.

  Sitting next to Shen Chenxing, Xiaobai took Shen Chenxing's hand under the table. He gently scratched the other person's palm.

  Turning his head, he met his wife's smiling face. Shen Chenxing also laughed.

  "You already have five, enough for yourself."

  Hearing his wife's message, Shen Chenxing nodded. "I know." What he cared about was not the fruit, but his wife's thoughts.

  Picking up a fruit, Shen Xuyao examined it. This fruit is the size of a fist. The whole body is as white as jade, emitting white light under the sunlight, and it really looks like a pearl. No wonder it is called pearl fruit?

  "Brother, the secret realm will be closed in four years. Do you plan to stay in seclusion here for four years? Or do you plan to train here for four years?"

  Hearing Shen Chenxing's inquiry, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Let's practice physical training. Four years of seclusion is not enough. If I were to go into seclusion, I would have to go into seclusion for at least fifty years." This time of seclusion is to advance to level seven, so the time of seclusion will not be too short.

  "Well, that's true." After thinking about it, Shen Chenxing agreed. His situation is the same as that of his elder brother. If you go into seclusion, I’m afraid you’ll have to go into seclusion for a long time!