Chapter 293 Soul Refining Cliff

Start bij het begin

  "Okay, wait a moment. I'll be back in a moment." After saying that, Feng Yinglang put on his clothes and went to get food for Xiao Jin.

  Seeing the person leaving, Xiao Jin rolled his eyes. He said in his heart: This stupid wolf is so stupid that it is best not to come back.

  In the afternoon, after Shen Xuyao returned from training, he saw the Wind Shadow Wolf God mysteriously running into his cave.

  Looking at the Wind Shadow Wolf with a springy face. Shen Xuyao smiled. "What, you finally caught up with Xiao Jin?"

  "Well, Xiao Jin and I have formed a contract. However, he dislikes my lack of skills and is angry." At this point, Feng Yinglang sighed.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao frowned. "this……"

  "Haha, has Big Stupid Wolf been kicked out of bed?" As he spoke, Xiaoyan flew out of Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness.

  He looked at his own little words and laughed at them. Feng Yinglang glared at the other party. "You little brat, you know nothing. Hitting means kissing and scolding means loving. If he kicked me, that's because he loves me."

  Hearing this, Xiaoyan rolled his eyes. "You've been despised by others, why do you have the nerve to say it?"

Feng Yinglang felt even more depressed after being exposed by Xiao Yan. He slapped Xiaoyan irritably. Xiaoyan flew back to Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness, not forgetting to poke his head out and make faces at Fengyinglang. "If you can't fight, the wolf will be so angry."

  Feng Yinglang was so angry at Xiao Yan that he raised his hand again, but Xiao Yan had disappeared.

  Holding Feng Yinglang's wrist, Shen Xuyao pulled his hand down. "Oh, why are you angry with Xiaoyan? It's not like you don't know his virtues?"

  "Xiao Yuan, do you have to help me?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao twitched the corner of his mouth. "How do you want me to help you with this matter between you and Xiao Jin?"

  "You can teach me! You and Murong Jin have been married for so many years, so you must be very experienced!"

  Hearing this, the corners of Shen Xuyao's eyes twitched. "Is this personal privacy? How do you want me to teach you?"

  "But besides you, I don't have anyone else I can ask? You are my brother, so of course I have to ask you." Among the group of people, only Xiao Yuan and Shen Chenxing had a partner. However, Feng Yinglang and Shen Chenxing had a bad relationship, so there was no way he would ask Shen Chenxing about this kind of thing. Then you can only ask Shen Xuyao!

  "Okay, take it back and have a look for yourself, do some research on your own!" With that said, Shen Xuyao gave the three little pornographic books collected in the space ring to Feng Yinglang.

  After taking it, Feng Yinglang looked through it. His eyes widened involuntarily. He looked at Shen Xuyao in astonishment. "There is actually a book that teaches people to practice dual cultivation?"

  "As long as you have spirit stones, you can buy many things." Whether in the modern world or in the world of cultivation, things like the Little Yellow Book are never out of stock.

  "Oh, okay, then I'll go back and learn from Xiao Jin." Nodding repeatedly, Feng Yinglang happily put away the books and left Shen Xuyao's cave happily.

  Seeing Feng Yinglang's eagerness to share it with Xiao Jin, Shen Xuyao smiled.

  In the original work, the ending of the Shadow Wolf is actually not good. Feng Yinglang was contracted by the heroine after Jiang Yuan's mother and son died. The heroine also made a lot of contributions to the southern and northern wars. However, after arriving in Tianmang Continent, Fengyinglang discovered that the heroine wanted to identify Jiang Yuan's father, and accidentally learned that Jiang Yuan's mother and son were killed by the heroine. This made Feng Yinglang furious, feeling that he had been deceived by the heroine. So he turned against the heroine. In the end, he was killed by the male protagonist.

  Think of the Wind Shadow Wolf who died for Jiang Yuan’s mother and son in the original work. Shen Xuyao sighed. I hope that this time, the Wind Shadow Wolf can have a good ending and live a happy life with Xiao Jinhe.

  …………………………

  Ten years later, (the secret realm opened: seventy-five years and three months.)

  After ten years in the storm zone, the strength of Shen Xuyao, Xiaobai, and Xiaojin has become stable. Shen Xuyao took his family to the ninth area - Soul Refining Cliff.

  There are many caves on this side of Soul Refining Cliff, and there are also many soul pet masters. Many soul pet masters who couldn't find the opportunity would come here to refine their souls. A set of soul refining techniques are engraved on the cliff of Soul Refining Cliff. As long as you learn this technique, you can practice it in accordance with the special environment of Soul Refining Cliff. Then, the soul pet master's soul power can be improved.

  The secret realm has been open for seventy-five years, and many good opportunities have been taken away, so it is not easy to find opportunities. Therefore, many soul pet masters will come here to refine their souls.

  Shen Xuyao and others came to the cliff and began to check the soul refining techniques here.

  Suddenly, Shen Xuyao felt an evil wind behind him. He wanted to dodge but was pinned to the spot.

  "bump……"

  Shen Xuyao's mask, two protective bracelets, and his blood-patterned jade pendant were all broken into pieces. Fortunately, with the protection of the blood-patterned jade pendant, Shen Xuyao was not injured.

  "Brother!" Shen Chenxing exclaimed and immediately looked at his brother beside him.

  "It's okay!" With a gloomy face, Shen Xuyao turned his head and looked behind him.

  After discovering that Shen Xuyao was not dead, the heroine gritted her teeth. She took out the teleportation beast bone and was about to teleport away, but she found to her dismay that her teleportation beast bone didn't work at all.

  "It's not that easy to leave!" As he said that, Shen Xuyao raised his hand and hit the heroine with three level seven soul rings.

  "Ah, no, no..."

  Feeling that her body could not move, the heroine screamed.

  "Shanshan!" exclaimed, a male soul pet master wearing a pharmacist college uniform immediately threw a shield to block Shen Xuyao's attack.

  "Bump..." The shield was smashed into pieces. But only one soul ring was blocked, and the other two soul rings still hit the heroine.

  "Jiang Yuan, you, you..." Pointing at Jiang Yuan who was standing opposite, the heroine's body fell straight to the ground before she could finish her words.

  Looking at the heroine who died tragically and fell to the ground, Shen Xuyao raised the corners of his mouth coldly. My heart said: The heroine is finally dead.

  "Who are you? You are so brave, you actually dare to openly kill the students of my Tianhua Academy."

  Hearing this, Shen Chenxing sneered. "Tianhua Academy is nothing. I belong to the Tianmang Sect. You bastards, get out of here right now, or I will kill you all."

  Hearing this, the five people from Tianhua Academy changed their expressions. "Tianmang Sect? Are you from Tianmang Continent?"

  Looking at the five people, Shen Xuyao's eyes were cold. "Where's all the nonsense? Leave or die."

  After hearing this, the five people did not dare to neglect and immediately turned around and left.

  Seeing that all five people were gone, Shen Xuyao walked over and pulled out the heroine's space ring. The heroine's body was burned.

  "Hehe, this woman's space ring contains a lot of good things!"

  Hearing Xiao Yan's words, Shen Xuyao smiled. The heroine can naturally find a lot of spiritual treasures. But now, it's all easier for him.

  It has been more than four hundred years since I traveled back in time. Today, I finally killed the heroine and avenged Jiang Yuan's mother and son. I was worthy of Jiang Yuan.