Namjoon removed the pin as the black long hair sprawled on the floor, Namjoon cupped seokjin's face as he kissed his forehead.

"My love" He whispered in his ear, then licking the pinna.

A moan escaped seokjin's lips followed by a shaky breathe and he closed his eyes. Namjoon hides his face in the crook of his neck, basking in the scent of french roses and almond oil.

" You smell like love" Namjoon said and seokjin chuckled at the remark.
Namjoon's warm puff of breathe made him shudder. The man took his time to kise, suck, bite and lick his neck. The hands laced with each other, it  felt so warm, safe and like home.

"Give it a rest, my moon" He heard Namjoon's voice and the man  bit his neck a little harshly.

" I ----" Seokjin was about to say something.

" Seokjin are you here? " A familiar voice echoed in the room.  It was son hwa.

Seokjin tried to get up but the man above him didn't move an inch. He looked at Namjoon to let him go but the man just smirked at him and pulled him into a kiss. Seokjin tried to free his hand but the hold on them told otherwise.

" Seokjin-- the prime minister is here" Son hwa said and her shadow vanished means she was gone.

Namjoon leaned against his forehead and sighed.

" We should run away " Namjoon suggested and seokjin giggled and kissed his cheek.

" I'll be there in a minute " It was a que for him to let go.

"I am not letting you go easily, my life"
Namjoon said and planted a kiss on his forehead, helping him to get up and then tied the robs.

Hanbin was waiting for the general to show up, honestly if not for his mother he wouldn't care to be here.
He was to invite the general for the wedding and also his family. He doesn't want to see seokjin, hoping and praying that the omega won't show up. Seokjin was the image of his guilt and failure, he doesn't want him around Yeonbin's wedding. He married seokjin and he was not hanbin's responsibility anymore. Although his hopes died down when he saw him entering the room with the general.

" Appa" Seokjin greeted him with a smile and the happiness echoing in his voice.

Hanbin nodded at him and the omega pressed his lips in a thin line but didn't say anything but that was  not the case for the general. Namjoon gritted his teeth and glare at the old man, but next moment he feel a warm  hand holding his wrist.

" I am here to invite the general of lunar to the wedding of my son, yeonbin. It will be an honor to the noble family" Hanbin said and urge the servants to present the gifts.

" It will be an honor to us as well, sir " Namjoon curtly nodded at him.

"Appa would you---"

" I'll take my leave" Hanbin said and bowed to them leaving the room with servants tailing behind him.

" Okay " Seokjin shrugged his shoulders at the man.

" I'll ask son hwa to donate them " Seokjin said and let go of the wrist. But the alpha hold him and pulled him towards himself.

" Are you okay? " Namjoon searched his face for any discomfort.

" Of course what would happen to me? " Seokjin cupped his face.

" You know, I just, earlier---" Namjoon was almost growling, his jaw clenched. He wants to kill Hanbin.

" It's not a big deal" Seokjin told him.