[! Yandere !] Golden Cheese cookie X Reader

| [I actually kinda like her.] |

| [The new story mode could've shown more of the new characters but it's not a bad story] |

| [Fettuccine cookie definitely deserved more screen time tho] |

| [This'll be an Au that basically makes it so that the city is just a place where Golden Cheese keeps her citizens safe instead of the depressing reality it is in the base story] |

| [If you know you know, I won't spoil anything ;)] |

| [Reader uses They/Them] |

| [Second person Pov] |

{~* All that glitters belongs to me *~}

"Please! Golden Cheese cookie! Let me stay here and fight for you!"
"No! You can't fight Y/N! Just let me protect you."
"Please! Just-"
"No! You're to leave and stay alive, for me. That is an order."
"...Is this goodbye Golden Cheese?"
"No..Think of this as a..see you soon. I'll find you, no matter where you go, once Dark Enchantress is taken care of.."
"..Very well..I'll see you soon.."

It had been about three years since the day you left your friend.
Was friend even the right word?
You had recalled feeling your heart flutter whenever you were around her.
Your cheeks would involuntarily heat up any time she held your hand.
Perhaps it would be more accurate to say that you left your one love.
Even if that love was one sided at the end of the day.
You were a hopeless romantic after all.

Trying to find Golden Cheese's kingdom was completely off the table to you.
You were awful with directions and even worse when it came to tolerating the intense heat of the parmesan desert.
Not to mention that her kingdom was extremely hidden, you hadn't even managed to find it all those years ago.
The only reason you got into the golden kingdom was because Burnt Cheese cookie took pity on your almost fully dehydrated carcass and decided to take you to the kingdom so you didn't die.

You thought she'd come find you.
That is what she said.
But three years had sorta made you lose hope after all, Dark Enchantress had been dealt with for over two years so that wasn't the reason.
Perhaps she had forgotten about you.
It sorta made sense.
She was the richest, most prosperous, queen in that region. With so many subjects and riches, why would she care about some outsider.
Perhaps the whole best friends thing was just a construct made by your love sick heart in order to further peddle your crush on her...

Regardless you still-

"Hellloooo.." A hand flashed in front of your face, waving back and forth quickly. "Earthbread to Y/N, come in Y/N!"
"Quit that Spearmint cookie.." You shoved your friend's tanned hand out of your face, giving her an irritated smile.
"Well! You were spacing out again!" Spearmint cookie grinned from ear to ear, running her hand through her bushy light green hair. "It's not exactly fun to shop with someone who constantly looks like they've seen a cake monster!"
"Alright, Alright, I get it..." You focused back into reality, noticing a bunch of clothes all around, quickly realizing why you had spaced off. "Though it's not my fault, I told you I don't like clothes stores! Too boring."

"Hey, I don't mean to get off topic." Spearmint led you out of the store and back onto the bustling road of Rocksalt county. "But were you thinking about her again? Golden Cheese cookie?"
"How'd you know?"
"You had that lovesick sorrow all over your face.."