Caelus: Besides, all I know about her during her time as a spy, is much more different from what I know her as my mother.

Caelus: But......

Caelus: Now that I knew that my mother walked on this path, all I have to do......

The image of his family flashed through his mind.

Caelus: Is to do right by them as long as I live!

Caelus: Mom, Olga......

Caelus: I promise, I will find Dad.

Caelus: And I'll make sure!

Caelus: To create a world where children won't cry!

Caelus: In this world awash in pain, the children have more than any right to be happy!

All while Caelus was practicing his swordsmanship, Thea was watching him, still trying to perceive his heart, but once again, all she can see is an ice cold mist that obscures her vision.

Thea: How? I still can't?

Klaus: Are you still trying to perceive his heart?

Thea: Teach?

Klaus: Do you even know the reason why you can't even see what is inside his heart?

Thea: It's because he's not open to any of us? He would rather keep everything to himself.

Klaus: That is because his heart is drowning in pain.

Thea: Drowning in pain?

Klaus: Yes. It is not because he's not open to Lamplight.

Klaus: It is because the pain in his heart wouldn't allow it to be opened. It is a lock.

Klaus: An impossible lock that no one can unlock.

Thea: A lock? Teach, how did you even read Caelus?

Klaus: I didn't read him. If it is by fate, that through him, I learned what happened to an old friend of mine. You do know who am I talking about at this point?

Thea: An old friend? Ms. Hearth?

Klaus: No.

Thea: An old friend of Teach.......

Thea gazed upon Caelus once more as she tries to figure it out.

Thea: I still can't figure it out.

Klaus: Ember.

Thea: !?

Thea: The mysterious member of Inferno......

Thea: Wait, Teach......! You're not suggesting that Caelus is—

Klaus: ...

Klaus: Do you know the Blue Rose Sword?

Thea: The signature weapon of Ember. The very sword that struck fear across the Galgad Empire, the sword that Ember used to committ massacre towards the imperial soldiers and spies of Galgad.