“What? No!” Harry quickly defended. I give him a look and he sighs. “Fine, maybe I am. But it’s just because he showed up so suddenly. Otherwise I wouldn’t have cared.”

            I give him a small smile. “Well, we can’t let him get to Anne,” I tell him. “Maybe you should call her up and tell her to go out with Robin? That way she won’t be home when Des comes by again.”

            Harry nods, and then holds his arms out. “Help me up.”

            I scoff and roll my eyes as I stand up. Holding his large hands in my small ones, I pull him up. Even though he did most of the work because face it, there’s no way in the world that I would ever be able to pull him up. We entered the living room as Harry grabbed his phone and texted Anne, as I looked at my own phone.

            “Okay, she’s out for the night,” Harry says, putting his phone away. “But we’re still gonna have to face Des later.”

            I smirk mischeviously. “Not if we trick him.”

            Harry smirks, arms lacing around my waist as he pulls me closer, looking down at me. “How do you suppose we do that?”

            “Well,” I stretch out the word, wrapping my arms around Harry’s neck and lacing them together. “We can lock all of the doors, pull the curtains, turn off all lights, and watch movies in your room,” I smirk, looking into his green eyes.

            Harry’s smirk widens. “I like the way you think, Carter,” he says. “You pick out the movie, I’ll take care of things down here.”

            I grin as I peck his lips quickly and run up the stairs and into his room. Entering it, I looked around to where Harry kept his DVDs. Once I saw them in his book case, I walked over and looked at the different options he had – which were a lot. My eyes widened when I saw certain movies in the back. He had The Last Song, Love Actually, When In Rome, and my personal favorite, Dear John. As soon as I had grabbed that movie, Harry had walked into the room.

            “Did you pick out a movie?” he asks me.

            I smile as I turn to him. “Who knew you are such a romantic at heart?” I grin, holding up the movie.

            Harry’s eyes flicker to the movie I was holding and he shook his head. “Oh, no. We’re not watching that movie.”

            “Aw, why not?” I pout. “What, are you afraid that you’re gonna cry?” I ask in a teasing tone.

            Harry scoffs. “No,” he says indignantly, crossing his arms over his chest. “But you only want to watch that movie because you think Channing Tatum is hot.”   

            “No!” I defend myself, and he raises an eyebrow. “Okay, maybe a little,” I say, smiling. I walk over to him, pouting. “Please can we watch this? Pleaaasseeee?”