Not My Fault!

Xie Lian smiled at hua cheng and took the ink.
"Thank you, Sang Lang," Xie lian said

"Of course, gege," hua cheng smiled.

Xie lian started to write more on his sign for the shrine, its said "thousand light temple."

Hua cheng watched as Xie lian wrote, amazed at how good he was at calligraphy, unlike himself. Hua cheng  leaned against the table.

Xie lian looked up at hua cheng and smiled, but it quickly faded away when he noticed hua cheng looked like he was in, upset in a way...
"Sang lang.. what's wrong?" Xie lian asked in a concerned voice.
Hua chang looked at him and smiled very slightly.. "Nothings wro-" he got cut off by a knock on the door.

They both looked at the door, Xie Lian got up and opened the door..

It was Nan Feng!

"Nan feng?" Xie lian was a bit surprised to see him. "Is something wrong?"

Nan Feng walked into the temple/shrine and noticed hua change, still leaning against the table. Nan Feng git mad when he saw him.
"Your highness! Why is crimson rain sought flower here!?" He yelled on guard.

Xie lian was about to say smth but was interrupted by Hua Cheng.
"Got a problem with that?" Hua cheng said as he rases an eye brow, and his mood changed to annoyed.

"YES! You could very easily be planning on hurting his highness!" Nan Feng was getting rieled up.

Xie lian had to step in, "Nan Feng, Sang Lang won't hurt me." He said is a worried voice. "If he was, he would have done it already. He's not a bad person.."

Nan feng turned to Xie lian.
"Not a bad person!? He's nothing but a bad person! He's killed many people, challenged 35 gods, burned 33 officials temples, and beat lord earth master to a bloody pulp!" Nan fang exclaimed.

"He probably had a good reason for it.. I mean, Lord Earth master was sent to be an undercover spy in the ghost city.." Xie lian said in a quiet but hearable voice.

Nan feng started to get angry.. he walked up to Xie lian and stood right in front to him.. "Your highness isn't any better then Hua cheng"

Xie lians eyes widened, he steped back a few steps...
"W-what si that supost to mean!" Xie lian exclaimed.