Night on the Town

Mulai dari awal

She look back at him with her best attempt at a seductive smile while replying, "well seeing as our time in the bath was unfortunately cut short. I was thinking we can continue our evening now."

He however casually steps back towards the door while saying with a guilty smile, "uh well sorry but I'm to tired so I think I'll be going to bed instead."

As if excited by what he said, she sits up while declaring, "I know!!!"

She reaches out her arms to him while somehow staying covered and saying, "why don't you come here and I'll keep you warm all night!!!"

He again takes a step back while saying, "yah know I would but I generally get pretty warm at night so I'll have to pass."

He places his hand on the door knob while continuing, "and since you already look so comfy I'll just go to my friends...."

Suddenly a loud banging is heard just outside while the door shakes violently. As suddenly as it started it stopped but when he tries to open the door, it doesn't even move an inch. He tries pushing against the door but it doesn't budge which causes him to ask himself, "why does it feel like it's nailed shut?"

Meanwhile outside, Reine casually walks away with a hammer in hand while saying, "good luck Shido."

Back in the room, Shido continues to try and open the door to no avail, which causes a now giddy Kaguya to say, "hehe, guess your not going anywhere."

He looks back at her with a guilty smile while saying, "looks like it."

A strange thought comes to mind as he asks, "hang on. How did you get in here?"

While still smiling giddily she replies, "isn't it obvious! I came in through the window while Reine was distracting you!"

He guilty smiles back at her while thinking, "of course reine had something to do with this..... and this is the forth floor so I can't go out the way she came in."

This last thought causes his shoulders to drop in defeat while sighing disheartedly. After a few moments of staring at the floor, his head slowly creeks up to see Kaguya smiling back at him like she also knew he wasn't going to be getting out of this room which causes him to finally say, "guess I only have one option."

Getting the response she wanted causes her to smile giddily once more while saying with joy, "haha! I knew I'd get you!"

He smiles guiltily back at her but instead of saying anything, he quickly dives into the bathroom and slams the door behind him, leaving her looking at the door dumbfoundedly as she hears the door lock, causing her to ask, "huh?"

Meanwhile on the other side of the door, Shido sluggishly slides down it until he was sitting on the floor and rubs his temples while muttering, "I just need one night to myself."

His head suddenly jumps forward from the force of the door being bent inward most likely caused by Kaguya pounding on it while shouting, "come on Shido! Don't be like that!!!"

Shido intern crawls into the bathtub for refuge while shouting back, "please. I'm begging you! Just give me some time off!"

The pounding stops to the relief of Shido but it is short lived due to him hearing her whimper, "so that's it huh? You don't want me around anymore because you don't like me and want me to lose the competition?"

Realizing he was now backed into ah.... Uh well tub, he Frantically looks at the door while blurting back, "that's not true!!! Of course I like and want to be with you!!!"

Silence comes from the other side of the door which funnily enough isn't what he wanted to be hearing right now but while he was sitting up in the tub and is about to go check on her when he hears her respond in a strangely neutral tone, "okay."