Night on the Town

Start from the beginning

She attempts to walk past him while responding, "rebuttal: there is no need for you to do that."

Not letting her past him he look back at her with a warm smile while saying, "I don't need to. I want to."

Annoyed by his stubbornness she responds, "rebuttal: but....."

He cuts her off saying, "consider it a gift."

Realizing she wasn't going to win this, she sighs in defeat then says, "acceptance: very well."

After paying for the dress and leaving the store, Yuzuru once more takes her place clinging to his arms while they walk down the street. As they walk she studies the different store fronts thinking, "annoyance: none of these will do. They will give Yuzuru no chance to make him fall for her."

A thought comes to mind as she looks back at their hotel while thinking, "curiosity: Yuzuru wonders how Kaguya is fairing with Shido?"

Meanwhile back at the hotel, Shido lies sprawled out in bed absolutely exhausted from the day with the news playing in the background, "the weather forecast shows clear sky's for now though with how unpredictable it has been these past few days, it is recommended that you stay prepared for anything. In other news, new details have been released about the attack on a...."

He tunes out the tv as to his relief he can feel himself slowly drifting off to sleep but as he gives in to total peace.... There's a knock at the door.

Sitting up he looks at the door with confusion while saying, "Tohka is with the others and Reine just left here a few minutes ago? Who could it be?"

A sudden chill runs down his spine as a feeling of horror takes over him as he mutters, "it must be Kaguya."

Deciding to ignore her for the sake of his sanity, He lies back down and pretends to sleep. For whatever reason, she doesn't buy this act as there is another knock at the door.

Again he decides to ignore it but again there is a knock which now increases in volume and frequency. With his quiet night now filled with the constant knocking at the door he finally relents. He gets to his feet and walks to the door then opens it while saying, "I'm sorry Kaguya but I'm to...."

His sentence trails off when he doesn't see Kaguya but Reine instead holding a plastic bag filled with what appears to be cans of some kind."

He looks at her confused while asking, "uh you where just here? Did you forget something?"

She nods casually then holds up the bag while replying, "I wanted to give you these."

He takes the bag and look inside with intrigue but becomes confused when he sees nothing but energy drinks. He looks back up at her with a raised eyebrow while asking, "what are these for?"

She replies, "you seemed tired, these should help."

He looks back at her with a smile while saying, "uh thanks but I was planning on going to bed so I don't need these."

To his surprise she starts walking away while saying, "unfortunately for you that's no longer an option. Goodbye Shido."

He watches as she disappears down the hall then looks at the bag with confusion while thinking, "what did she mean by that?"

He doesn't think to much about it while closing the door behind him.

"Hello handsome."

A terrible chill runs down his spine as he slowly turns and looks over at the bed.... Where he sees Kaguya lying on her side and wrapped in a blanket, Pretty much in the way that every movie does though none of this comes to mind as he asks nervously, "uh... what are you doing here?"