"So, did you two get into an argument?" She starts, her smile not leaving her face as she spoke.

"No... it's just... weird." I drew circles on the rims of my tea cup.

"Is that man involved in something 'weird?'" I look up at her with widen eyes. How does she...

"I liked an older man once..." I choke on the hot tea when I heard her.

"Stop!" I take a wipe to clean my mouth. She was laughing... at me.

"It's not a sin to like someone, you know. It's also not wrong to let them know you like them." I pursed my lips as I cringed. Not that I didn't agree with what she said, but in this context that doesn't work out.

"Can we talk about something else please?" I start unwrapping my muffins, avoiding eye contact with her.

"Okay, but I have one thing for you." She stood up and went behind the counter to grab a bag before she sat back down. She placed it on top of the table, in front of me.

"What's that?" I furrow my eyebrows and take a peek inside. My heart speeds up.

"He came to drop off this, but then Elena managed to get him to sit down. It looked like he was in a hurry, though." She interviewed her hands and looked at me.

These were clothes that I borrowed him that night when we were wet from the rain. A sweatshirt and sweatpants, both clean and neatly placed in the bag.

"Well, good he returned them." I say as I take a big bite of my muffin. I close my eyes and unintentionally moan as the rich taste of chocolate blesses my taste buds. I was happily chewing, not bothering to open my eyes and look at the person who called out my name, but I knew it definitely wasn't Jiwoo.

"Y/N?" I open my eyes and stop evert movement that was happening within me. What the hell does he want now? Can't he just leave me alone? I look at Jiwoo and see she was standing up, ready to leave. I give her a betrayed look, to what she just winked at me.
What...

Mr. Yeager now sits across from me and I put a hand in front of my mouth to finish chewing. I noticed he was still in his suit, which meant he worked until now... It was 6 PM, why is he working such long hours?

"Y/N, I wanted to-" He starts, but I interrupt him.

"Miss Y/N, please. I prefer the usual professor-student terms, Mr. Yeager." He blinks, unimpressed.

"Miss Y/N-" He stops for a second and I nodd.

"I would like to apologize for today. It was very unprofessional from my side, but trust me my intentions weren't to... upset you." It was weird hearing him apologize to me... I won't lie, I liked it... too much.

"Thank you." I said shortly, taking a sip of my tea and ignoring his existence. Although, that was very hard. With the way he looked right now, I wanted nothing more but to stare at him.

"Do you, uhm..." He seemed unsure to finish his sentence.

"Do you feel comfortable talking about what happened?" My breath hitched.

"What are you talking about?" I knew exactly what he was talking about. He leaned forward on his arms and smirked.

"You know very well, Miss Y/N." His eyes were playful, and I sink back into my seat. He was way to close and I wasn't able to function properly that way.

"I don't regret it." There it was. He said it. I look at him and he was serious.

"But it was... not right. And it brings both of us and our positions in college in jeopardy." And he ruined it. Can he at least sound like he cares? If he doesn't, then neither do I.

"I agree, totally. And it was not fair towards the people we were with. Especially Jean, we just got together and I-"  I don't know why I was lying to him, but it definitely did what it was supposed to.

"What?" He asked, a bit taken aback but trying to hide it.

"It's not like it's any of your business -" I was about to put the salt on the wound, but he said something surprising.

"Don't tell me you got with him?" I look at him confused. Why is he asking that as if he's disappointed?

"Excuse me?" I waited for him to say something, but he just sighed and pushed his hair back.

"That guy is not the type that you need, Miss Y/N." He emphasized the last the words. I got defensive and didn't want to let this go.

"And you know what type I want?" My tone was stern and I'm pretty sure  a got a bit louder.

"Not what you want, but what you need." His eyes didn't leave mine. What is he talking about?

"Okay... I'm going to set a few rules right now..." I said, trying to keep my calm. He stayed quiet, waiting for me to continue.

"First, we both acknowledge the fact we kissed." My heart fluttered when I remembered that night. But I had to act like it wasn't anything to me.

"But that was wrong, and that's why we act like it never happened, okay?" He didn't reply, so I just kept going.

"Second, I don't want you to treat me any different than any other student. That means, no following me when I leave the classroom, no sitting down with me in public and no first name basis. I also won't be any different with you than I would with other professors. And last, no meddling into my personal business." I was proud of myself for keeping the tone and not letting my feelings be out there.

"May I add one more rule?" He adds, and I look at him in surprise.

"What?" I was curious.

"The rules are valid... from next time in class." I frown, not understanding what he was aiming for.

"Uhm, okay? Although I don't understand why - Hey!" I yell at him when he stood up in the middle of my sentence, taking the bag with the clothes I gave him with him. His long steps were enough to get him far away from me in short time, so I didn't think much when I stood up to follow him out of the cafe.

"What are you doing!?" I try to yell quietly, angry at him. He was walking towards the parking lot and I followed him. There is no way I'm not taking that bag. He will give it to me, or else.

"Are you crazy!?" I said to him when he stopped in front of one car. I recognized it, it was his. It was way darker outside, so I could barely see his face. He turned around to face my angry self, and just stared at me.

"What is wrong with you!?" He didn't answer me, which only added fuel to my fire.

"You are such an asshole, I really-" I stop mid sentence. Not only the words stop, but also my breathing. My brain stops and my body freezes. It took me good 10 seconds to realize that his lips were on mine again. He was kissing me, just like he was a few days ago. And just like the first time, I kissed him back.