𝟎𝟐𝟕. the king of Crystal Tokyo

.•*ACT TWENTY-SEVEN*•.
THE KING OF CRYSTAL TOKYO

—THE KING OF CRYSTAL TOKYO—

𖤓 ━━━━ ✧ ━━━━ 𖤓

Angry, Sailor Moon gritted her teeth and took out her moon stick. "I won't let you destroy this palace! Moon Princess Halation!", but nothing happened, which made the two brothers laugh. They then explained to them why they couldn't use their powers; they had formed a field around the palace, which prevented them from doing so.

"How nice that you lured them here. These weaklings from the past can't do anything against the dark crystal. Behind me are the remains of the crystal palace.", a woman with green hair appeared and spoke.

Crying in anger, Hana shouted: "You liar! The Crystal Palace can never be destroyed! As long as my mother is inside, you can't harm the Crystal Palace!" The green-haired woman looked emotionlessly at the girl and fired an attack against the group. They were just able to escape.

Mamoru heard the voice again. "That's not the right crystal, you can destroy it!", the black-haired man looked around and then hit the crystal. It began to glow and finally shattered into hundreds of pieces.

Sailor Venus reacted immediately. "Venus love me chain!"

"Tuxedo la Smoking Bomber!"

The two brothers were hit by the attackers and turned to dust.

When the entire palace was destroyed, an even larger palace expanded. The real palace. The group followed the children into the palace, this time more carefully than last time. Inside it shimmered and shone. There were decorations and pillars everywhere. They entered a room that was even more magnificent than the one before it.

The walls were decorated with decorations and yet what stood out was the large crystal at the end of the room. The closer they got to the crystal, the more she recognized the silhouette of a figure.

A woman lay inside, dressed in a magnificent dress. "Hana, Chibiusa, who is that?" Sailor Light asked as she felt a comforting and familiar warmth coming from the crystal.

"This is Neo Queen Rosalie," said the pink-haired one, but then her attention was drawn by something else. A cat. "Diana. "You're still alive," the two children said happily and hugged her. But the cat jumped down and ran to the door.

A gloved hand became recognizable, which stroked the cat, then the person became recognizable. There was a man dressed in white things and with a scepter in his hand and a mask on his face. He did nothing but look at the group and yet Sailor Light felt her heart beat three times faster.