Shehnaaz told him everything in detail after that. Sidharth was missing since the day they went to bring Shini from their house. He left without her and hasn't returned since then. Neither Rohan nor Rohit knew about his whereabouts. They tried to look for him everywhere and had finally reported him missing at the police station. This morning they had found a body washed out on the beach. Police had called them to identify it. Rohan was already at the police station and Rohit was there to take her with him.

"Sidharth do din se gayab hai and you didn't even tell me. He didn't come to the office yesterday. I called him but he didn't pick up." Rajvir said.
Shini stood up, "It's my fault. I killed my brother. I did."
Sumitra stood up and slapped Shini, "Mera beta zinda hai. Samjhi tu. Mera beta zinda hai. He will come back. I know."
Rajvir went and held Sumitra, "Aunty, Sidharth wapis ayega. Par abhi police station jana padega. We need to go. Rohit, you stay here. I will take Shehnaaz."

Everyone sat in the room, their faces serious.
"Are you really.. sure.. ?" Rohit asked very slowly.
Shehnaaz gave him a stare and he lowered his head.
"He might have Sidharth's wallet, watch and phone but he is not him. I know him. His face.. might not be... his hands, they were not my Sidu's hands." Shehnaaz said.
Tears trickled down her face, "I know that wasn't him."
Rohan added, "Woh uske kapde nahi the. And his body structure, his height, his colour, everything was different. That was not him."

Rajvir stood up, "There's no use sitting here. We need to go and look for him. By the way, where's Ryan?"
Rohan stood up, "He was in Goa for some work. Uska phone bhi nahi lag raha hai. He was supposed to return today. Raj, you are right, we need to look for him. I am coming with you, let's go. "

They turn to go when they see two people entering the house. One in front was Ryan and the person behind him was Sidharth.
"Sid!"
"Sidharth!"
Shehnaaz ran towards him, embraced him and pulled away. She started hitting him and shouting at him for being irresponsible.

"SIDHARTH SEHGAL, WHERE WERE YOU? We were worried, Maa was worried. Two nights, Sidharth. Two nights, you were away. Phone off tha tumhara. How irresponsible were you!We were imagining the worst. I even went to a morgue. can you imagine? Morgue. I went to that morgue to identify. And I saw a.. faceless.. dead body, all thanks to you. Aur tum enjoy kar rahe the Ryan ke saath. Where were you? Goa mein the?"

Ryan intervened, "Woah! Mrs.Sehgal, calm down. He wasn't enjoying and definitely not in Goa with me. Pehle sun lo sari baat phir react karna."
"Sid mere kehne pe ek land dekhne Pune gaya tha. Dad ko pata nahi tha main Goa mein hun, isiliye you know to save my ass, I sent him. But on his way home, he got robbed. Somehow he managed to call me. I was on my way back to Mumbai and I picked him up. He was tired so he fell asleep. I tried calling you several times but your number was busy. He needs some rest. Take him inside."

Shehnaaz gazed at him, biting her lower lip to stop herself from crying. Sumitra came and placed her palm on his cheek, "I knew you would return. Tu mera beta hai. Beech raste apni Maa ko yun chod ke nahi jaa sakta."
Sidharth didn't say anything, nor did he lift his head. She caressed his head and kissed his forehead.

Shini standing behind her came and hugged him.
"Sorry Bhaiya. I am very sorry. Mujhe maaf kardo. I am really sorry for everything I said and I did. I am sorry. I was so scared.. laga aap ko kho diya Maine.. meri wajah se.. never leave us again. I am sorry.."
Sidharth stood still as Shini kept sobbing, holding on to him. He put his hand on her head then went inside.

Rohan came out of the house and pulled Ryan to a corner.
"Ryan, sach bata, Sid kahan mila tujhe?"
"Ghar pe."
Rohan was confused, "Tere ghar pe kya kar raha tha? Tum dono party kar rahe the? I don't believe Sidharth, aunty ko bina bataye kahin jayega. Sach Bata."
"Party main kar raha tha. Goa se kal Shyam ko aa ke Bonny ke party mein gaya tha. When I returned in the early hours, I found him in my room. He was wet, his clothes looked dirty and he started talking absurd things. "