03.Questions

No one pov

It's been a month since Alex came to the camp. He got closer to Percy day by day. One day Percy and Nico were talking about something. They still acted like they were friends. Then suddenly Alex came to Percy.
"Hey, Perce... I have something for you." Alex said and gave a banquet of blue roses to Percy. Percy smiled widely.
"Omg, Alex. Where did you find those? These are very beautiful."
"A magician never tells their secrets."
Percy and Alex smiled at each other.

But someone wasn't happy about this situation. Guess who it is? Nico wasn't happy about this. That son of Apollo was getting so close to Nico's Percy. Yeah, this is confusing, right? The truth is Nico never stopped loving Percy.
When Nico said that he got over Percy, he was lying through his teeth. He was still in love with Percy. When Annabeth and Percy admitted that they were not a couple Nico felt like a complete idiot. But he got a little hope. But now, this Alex guy is ruining everything. The first time, Nico hides his feelings because he thinks he could never get a chance with Percy. Because Percy and Annabeth have known each other for a long time, and they acted like they were the perfect couple. But this time Nico won't hide his feelings. He is going to make Percy his. He won't let a newbie get his beautiful sea prince. He will get Percy Jackson to himself this time.

                    * * * * * * * * * *

Percy was confused. Why?
Because Alex and Nico were acting weirdly. Alex would always give him flowers and sweets. And he always tries to talk with Percy.
And then, there is Nico.
He is given chocolates and teddy bears to Percy. And he also tries to talk with Percy every time. And whenever Percy is with both Alex and Nico they would glare at each other. If eyes could kill they both have died by now.
And it seems like the whole camp has noticed it. And Percy is not an idiot. He knew Alex liked him. But he didn't understand why Nico acted like this. He said that Percy was not his type, right? Percy wanted answers to his questions. But didn't know how to get them. Until one day...