The plane wobbled as it made its rocky descent. Everyone hurriedly rushed to the exit, eager to leave the plane.

Unfortunately, LeShawna, caught up in the rush to leave the plane, didn't notice DJ's sudden pause and collided into him, causing them to lose their balance. With a surprised yelp, they both tumbled down to the snow-covered ground just outside the plane.

The others behind DJ couldn't stop in time, and a domino effect followed. One after another, they stumbled and fell down onto the cold snow.

Owen jumped down, becoming the last to join the snowy landing.

"Welcome to the Yukon!" Chris exclaimed. Standing at the door, looking down at them.

Y/N stood up, taking a moment to look around at the snowy landscape. It was like a never-ending sea of white, with the plane they had just left sitting amist the glistening snow. The air was crisp and cold, and the silence was broken only by the sound of the wind gently rustling the snow-covered trees in the distance.

•---------•

Everyone gathered  at the starting line, their teeth chattering from the cold.

"Um, hello?! W-where are our jackets!" Heather demanded, shivering uncontrollably.  Chris (of course) had his own jacket on.

"Relax, I ordered coats for everyone," Chris said, everyone let out a sigh of relief, "they won't be ready for weeks!"

"Are you j-joking?!" Y/N exclaimed, her irritation clear as she shivered.

"Don't worry, as soon as they arrive I'll be sure to hand them out." Chris reassured with a grin.

"M-maybe we should huddle for warmth?" Courtney suggested.

Cody wasted no time approaching Gwen with a hopeful grin. However, Gwen redirected him toward Sierra, who eagerly enveloped Cody in a warm hug.

A handful of girls immediately went to Alejandro, all cuddling up with him. Alejandro gave Brigette a knowing look and she smiled back. Then he glanced at Y/N and gestured for her to come join. Y/N gave him a grossed-out look and out of spite, she hugged Noah instead.

"A little chilly without mittens," Chris commented.

"Hot coco?" Chef offered,

"Don't mind if I do!" Chris smiled before taking the mug and began drinking. Owen came up to him.

"Are you gonna finish that?" Owen asked, eyeing the mug.

"Of course he is! It's Chris's favorite drink!" Sierra spoke up.

"Wrong, it's-"

"Second only to tomato juice!" Sierra cut Chris off.

"That's...not on the fansite, how'd you..-" Chris asked, clearly taken aback.

"I went to your high school and interviewed all your old teachers for the unauthorized biography I'm writing! They said-" Sierra confessed before Chris quickly covered her mouth.

"Okay! Moving on!" Chris pushed Sierra back to where everyone was. "Crossing the icy river in Canada's tundra used to be easy back when the river was frozen solid, but thanks to global warming, the earth is finally becoming a lot more interesting, by which I mean deadly!"