Chapter 19 - This Hug means alot

Começar do início

Pra " already defending hubby, good going teju " he teased her and winked at Karan who winked back and gave a teasing smile to her sideways. 

Papa " But my doll will be on my side always if its between me and him , haina doll "

Cupid " safed jhoot bolegi ab "

Teju nodded " ofc papa, on your side always "

They hified and karan was like " are u serious "

Om " haa haa changed sides already behena "

Karan " Oh hello, kya I will always be on your side.. Biwi meri hai, toh mujhe support karna haina "

She giggled looking at his cute face and he pouted more.

Aai " I m on your side beta, always "

Karan smiled at her and gave a flying kiss to her making everyone chuckle. 

Veer " But I m on mami side, bcoz we r friends now " he went and kissed her cheeks making her smile, she lifted him and placed him on her lap, kissing his cheeks in return.

Karan " you too brute "

He made a sad face and veer moved to him, he asked him to come closer and whispered " mami is new to family, so we should be on her side and support her na mamu.. That's y.. Don't worry, chupke aapko support karungi "

Karan giggled and teju looked at them with frown, both kissed her cheeks from either side and she blushed.

The ceremony ended on a good note and everyone enjoyed the evening, Pra left after dinner and om accompanied him to the airport. Teju and her family, moves out of the house after bidding bye to the family.

Her phone pinged with notification
" Come upstairs for a minute, jaldi "

She looked here and there, meenu looked at her and she knew everything.

Meenu " teju, come with me, one second "

Teju " han di "

They walked inside and everyone didn't say anything,  once they were out of sight,

Meenu " Come fast okay " she said and teju kissed her cheeks before running upstairs making her chuckle. 

Meenu chuckled " such a baby "

Teju entered his room, it was empty, she frowned and walked ahead to her fav place, their balcony and she heard the door close behind.  Her heart was racing with anticipation, she was just gripping her hands on the railing,  he stood behind her.

Karan in her ears after sliding her hairs " Breathe "

Cupid " meri saans atakagaye, voh kaise legi saans "

destiny " chotu, come up now.  Time over for today "

Cupid rolled his eyes " mujhe romance dhekne hai yaar, ufff " he flew to the sky and destiny shooked his head in disbelief.

She released the shaky breath and he wrapped his arms around her waist, they have hugged many time but this hug, it was different, it was different from the rest of all hugs they shared.

Karan " Mrs. To be Kundrra, how does it feels now "

He snuggled closer to her and she leaned back forgetting the world, feeling him against her make her happy. 

Karan " Say "

Teja " My heart beat says everything, can't you feel it?  it feels home, to be in your arms and in your life bubbaa "

Karan turned her and she kissed his forehead tipping on her toes, he smiled and she cupped his cheeks and kissed his eyes making him smile. 

Teju whispered " aapki aankhei haina, its most beautiful, the way it shines, stars are nothing infront of them "

Karan whispered back " it shines bcoz of you jaana"

She smiled and dropped on her feet, he pulled her closer and she felt something on her waist, she looked down and he immediately " look at me " his voice was low and it feels hot all of a sudden.  He stepped back and looked at her tiny waist, she looked down and traced the waist band which is made of pearl and stars, they look perfect on her. 

Karan " it.. It looks more beautiful on you than I imagined "

She blushed and looked at him, they stare at each other and she leaned on him, he leaned to her and both their heart beats were louder to be heard. 

Their eyes were on their lips and their trance broken by a loud knock on the door, teju eyes widen and she pushed him, and stepped back, she was blushing mess and he pouted at her. 

Meenu " Tejuuu, sunnyyy "

They heard meenu Di voice and teju looked at him..

Karan murmered " very wrong timing meenu "

Teju smacked his hands blushing and took a step to go inside, he pulled her  and her back dashed with his chest.

Karan " Will miss you Mrs Kundrra, can't wait to have you permanently here."

She blushed when he said Mrs. Kundrra  and he left her, she walked ahead but turned and ran back to him, jumping in his arms and he gladly took her in his arms.

She kissed his cheeks " Bye bubaaa, missssshhhhh you "  she ran to open the door and Meenu was standing with a smirk.

Teju looked down making her laugh and he came outside with a never ending smile.

Mumma " Chale.. Thy all r waiting"

They reached downstairs, the family already know everything, they had a teasing smile making both look here and there. She sat inside the car and he looked at her longing, she smiled and mouthed " good night ", he smiled and gave flying kiss making her smile more. 

Anvi whistled " Love is in the air ", teju looked down with blush and the car exited kundrra mansion. 

Nik came from behind and stood beside karan who was still watching her car " bhaiii, Chaligaye bhabhi, ab devdas mat bano"

Karan turned to him with a glare making nik whine.

nik " Oh yaarr, the karan kundrra is back ,bhabhi ko wapas bulaoo "

Karan " tujhe toh mei "

He ran behind him and everyone laughed. 

Papa " he is really happy " he side hugged mumma and she nodded. 

Poonam " she is perfect for him "

Meenu " She bring happiness in his life "

Madhu " dheklene, he is going to pamper her so much, just like a baby "

They all nodded and smiled at each other. 

She was smiling to herself when her mobile pinged with his message
" That hug, it means alot, different and sukoonn.. Good night biwi"

She blushed " Good night bubbaa "

Destiny " She is his baby and he is her little, but their love story is not just little , it's a fairy tale

.....................................................................

Hiyaa, I hope you will like this chapter, please share your views on this story.

Thank you so much for all the love and support

Santhiya Suresh