"Aww, okay...here Taetae hyung, has to take care of his strong little hoobae." Hani handed two ice cream sticks to him continuing laughing, he lifts the empty container leaving the pouting Taehyung confused behind but the little boy just shrugs it away as he bounced towards the little sleeping guy who was away from this world comfortable and lost in his cozy dreamland.

Taehyung did reached him but the problem is he never talked to this boy before even heard other kids talking bad about him how he always fights and beats them, always messing with anyone who crosses paths with him just to end up with bruises and hit marks.

He's stubborn and rebel.

As Taehyung's small steps get slow reaching his destination. He gazed the sleeping boy bending over him a little, the boy was softly snoring and

1...2...3 attack!!

So basically Taehyung threw or you may say dropped the ice cream packet on his face, as cold sensation makes sudden tension on his warm face he jolts up from his lovely slumber, panting heavily. Poor boy.

He looks up to find who did this prank and found nothing but a sprinting boy away from him at full speed, as if that little demon already knew what Satan he just awaken with his 'very kind' behaviour.

"Yah!!! You crybaby stop right there!!"

And hence it was there first encounter.

Jungkook turns the shower knob off stepping out of the stall, he wore a robe around his wet body, drying his face with a fresh towel. He steps outside of the stall direct towards his mini house bar.

"Sally." He calls the female bartender who looks up from her phone maybe scrolling her social media or something.

"Whisky, a hard one." He orders.

"On the way boss." She starts making him what the revenette wanted as she continues their little talk,"rough day?" She inquires sliding the fancy glass in his direction who hummed in answer.

He was just taking the sips little by little in order to feel the sweet burn inside his throat, closing eyes he felt the slide of liquid inside making him react at the little bitterness, liking the burn around his ears and back of the head.

"You want something to eat?" She asks again earning a shake of head in denial.

The calm atmosphere was constant with charm of pale dim lights, dangling from the black celling as low jazz music playing in the background, luxurious enough. But one of his guard disturbs his peace, hastily appearing with a phone call on the wait.

He was looking a bit worried.

"Sir!!........it's Mr An-

"If I didn't found it that important I will definitely empty my whole gun in your brain."

He hissed, visibility irritated.

"It's Mr Anil."

And that name made him wash off his irritation as he became more serious and attentive. His guard hands him the phone sighing as if he was closed to get murder.

-----------------------------------
"What's up man?"

"Volk, Butcher killed our three man and blowed up our one godown.....the drugs, resources are all got blasted....he's so much active here these days"

"And you, still in Russia?"

"No, I'm on Tajikistan base"