Chapter Four-Naught Thoughts

(A/N: So sorry for the long wait for the next upload. With finals and starti full time at my job, and also not having the internet, it makes uploading a little hard, but hopefully you guys forgive me and I can upload the next chapters faster!  Thank you guys so much for sticking with me!)

Chapter Four-Naughty Thoughts

Leaning forward, Piper pressed her lips to Peter’s; slowly, her arms wrapped around his neck as she pressed her body to his.  A sigh escaped her lips as his lips molded to hers, pushing her back on the desk with a groan.  Piper felt a moan slip out of her mouth and into his as his tongue took control, massaging hers with unrestrained passion.  His hands roamed across her body, moving up and down her back in a soft, sensual pattern.  When his hands reached the hem of her shirt once again, he pulled, yanking it up and over her head and flinging it to the ground.  With a loud snap, her lace bra followed, landing on the desk next to them as Peter groaned and pulled her tighter against him.  Her hands moved and found the buttons of his dress shirt; in an instant, the shirt had followed her own, buttons strewn across the floor.  A growl sounded from Peter’s lips and Piper gasped as his eyes began to glow, but it didn’t seem to matter much as he crushed his lips against hers, moving them to trail wet, hungry kisses down her neck, delving into the crease between her breasts.  Piper shuddered against him, her legs wrapping around his waist as she fumbled for the buttons on his dress pants, wrenching them open with a giggle.  Peter captured her hands with his, pulling her jean shorts down around her ankles with one hand.  As she writhed against him, she could feel his excitement pressing into her.  With a groan, he was free; the only thing blocking the two from joining was the silk of her panties, and in a moment, Peter had ripped them from her body as well.  He inhaled deeply, growling within his chest as he pushed her back on the small desk, still holding her hands above her head.  Piper arched against him as he captured a nipple with his teeth, grazing her gently, but just enough to send her over the edge.  As she climaxed against him, Peter settled between her thighs, his strong body moving with hers as he pushed inside of her.  It was too much, and the second explosion caught her unawares; her nails dug into his arms, and when that wasn’t enough, she thrashed beneath him, clawing at anything she could find.  Peter growled once again, whispering her name on a groan, his eyes glowing as he shivered with need.  Screaming her pleasure, Piper clutched at his back, trying to pull him closer to her body.  As his hand reached towards her breast, a loud noise sounded in the background, blaringly obnoxious.  They stopped, Peter staring down at her with a smug look on his face as he leaned close.

“Wake up, Piper,” he whispered, and the world dissolved as Piper opened her eyes, staring at the cream ceiling above her.  Her face contorted with rage and she quickly grabbed a green pillow from next to her, placing it over her face as she screamed into it.  Fantasy; dream.  It was a fucking dream.  About her teacher!  Groaning, Piper rolled, facing the evil little device that had stripped her of all dignity.  The red alarm clock sat on her dresser, seeming to smile pleasantly at her, and Piper, not one to control her temper, threw her pillow, watching as it hit the clock and knocked it onto the floor to stare up at her.  Serves you right!

Piper!  Get up, get up, get up!  We’re gonna be late to Peter’s class!  Get up!  You’re gonna be the only chick in his class who doesn’t primp before she sees him!” Addie screamed from the living room.  A second later, a loud thump sounded, and her screeching wails followed.  Groaning, Piper rolled, regretting throwing her pillow at the clock.  She could have really used it to drown out Addie right about now.

“I’m up…I’m up…still up,” she groaned as Addie poked her head around the corner of the doorway, glaring at her and then raising an eyebrow.

“Are we playing hooky today?” she asked, watching as Piper rolled off the bed and landed in a heap on the floor.  Piper smiled, pulling herself to a standing position and slowly trudged to the bathroom, turning on the shower as she plopped on the toilet seat, waiting for Addie to enter.