1

Aesira POV

The wind and rain keep hitting me in the face as I run my hood up. I keep running as far as I can from screaming villagers, I don't remember how long I've ran or how far. The muscles in my legs are burning, the only thing I can focus on is not running into anything. Suddenly everything goes black.

-Time skip-

  I slowly open my eyes....WHAT THE HELL!
    I'm in a huge bed, black satin pillows are underneath my head and luxurious red and gold bedding and an impressive headboard. I look up and see a person sitting in a large chair in front of a large fireplace. He's reading a book, "h...h...hello?" He sets down his book and stands up and walks towards me. Shit Dracula! The towering height proves it. "Glad you're finally awake. I'm Dracula" he says walking closer to me "I know. I'm Aesira" "Belmont" he finishes. I hesitate "right the spell on my back." Dracula looks at me confused and raises his eyebrow.

      "The church wasn't wrong when they said Belmonts used black magic. A past member of my family used a spell to cause every member of the Belmot family to have the family crest look like its been carved into the skin of our back." I explain, then realize something "you're the vampire ruler....So why did you help even after you saw that I'm a Belmont? Why didn't you just through me back out into the rain or drain me of blood?"

  He pause for a second before saying "you're injured, close to getting hypothermia, deathly sick and close to dying. Also when I looked you over it seems though you had been running for hours from how taunt your muscles are" he walks to the side of the bed I'm on. "Why don't you try to take a few steps for me?" I nod and remove the blankets and see a white night gown....wait what?! "Don't worry I had a female solder change you" Dracula says. I realise a sigh of relieve, I try to stand but my legs give and I fall against Dracula but thankfully he catches me. "You were definatly running for hours" he says and helps me back onto the bed. "Thank you Dracula" "you're very welcome."