Chapter 284 Mutated Pearl Oyster

Começar do início

  "I know, brother!" Nodding, the blue-robed soul pet master immediately controlled their ship and moved away from Shen Xuyao's divine wind boat.

  Seeing that the ship to the east was moving away and the ship to the west was getting closer, Shen Xuyao immediately became alert to the ship flying the skull and crossbones flag. There were a total of twelve people on this ship, and everyone was wearing the same clothes and wearing the same masks on their faces. Seeing the clothes they were wearing, Shen Xuyao knew that these people were the refiners of the Five Poison Sect. Poison master.

  Seeing twelve people flying onto the deck of the divine wind boat, Shen Xuyao could not help but narrow his eyes. "What's wrong, everyone?"

  "Hand over all the pearls on the ship, or you will die without a burial place." The old man in charge was the first to speak, asking Shen Xuyao and others to hand over the mutated pearls.

  After hearing the leader's words, Shen Xuyao sneered. "Old Immortal, you have such a strong tone!" As he said that, a golden light lit up in his hand. In the blink of an eye, eight of the twelve people were taken away, leaving only two late-level six-level ones. And two with peak level six strength. Shen Xuyao's cards cannot be collected.

  Seeing that their disciples had all been taken away, the four elders of the Five Poison Sect could not help but widen their eyes. "You little beast, you are so brave."

  Shen Xuyao put away the cards, raised his hand and released the mechanical dragon, stopping two old guys at the peak of level six. Holding a purple thunder gun, he fought with two old guys in the late sixth level.

  Seeing Shen Xuyao fighting with four sixth-level soul pet masters, Feng Yinglang immediately got rid of several mutated pearl oysters that were entangled with it, rushed over and separated a late sixth-level soul pet master.

  Shen Xuyao's strength is on the same level as his opponent. Although the opponent is a three thousand year old guy, he has no advantage at all against the purple thunder gun in Shen Xuyao's hand.

  The old guy held the knife in his hand and fought Shen Xuyao for dozens of rounds without getting any advantage, which made him very depressed. He directly released his soul pet. The old guy is a poison master, and if his soul pet is a bright red flower, it's called the Flower of Darkness. She looks beautiful and extremely coquettish.

  After the big red flower was released, it immediately grew wildly and rushed towards Shen Xuyao. Shen Xuyao stepped back repeatedly, showed his holy fire fan, and fanned towards the flower. The flames, like sharp swords, shot out towards the Flower of Darkness for free.

  "ah……"

  Seeing the other party using a fire attack, the old guy hurriedly took back his soul pet. He took out a fist-sized black skull and blocked Shen Xuyao's flame attack.

  Seeing that the other party put away his soul pet, Shen Xuyao also put away the fan in his hand and slapped the old guy with one palm.

  The old man turned his wrist and showed a big black umbrella. Shen Xuyao's ice palm hit the big black umbrella. The top of the big umbrella was frozen, but streams of black poisonous mist still floated out from the handle.

  Seeing that the other party was poisoning, Shen Xuyao immediately took out a potion and drank it. This potion is made by combining the blood of the daughter-in-law and the juice of Xiaolan, and can detoxify all kinds of poisons.

  Seeing that Shen Xuyao was not poisoned, the old man waved his sleeves and released fifteen poisonous zombies to attack Shen Xuyao.

  Shen Xuyao showed a card, waved his hand, and took away the opponent's Poison Corpse Man.

  "Little beast, you are so brave!" After shouting, the old man hit Shen Xuyao with a palm.

  Shen Xuyao raised his hand and threw his Halloween shield, blocking the opponent's poisonous palm.

  Shen Xuyao felt relieved when he saw streams of black smoke coming out of the shield, and golden lines lighting up on the black shield. Soon the poisonous gas was purified.

  "You..." The old man felt aggrieved when he found that his poison had no effect on Shen Xuyao at all.

  Shen Xuyao raised his hand and threw three explosive balls. Without saying a word, he greeted the old man.

  The old man stepped back continuously and hurriedly threw his magic weapon to block it. Shen Xuyao didn't give the other party a chance to breathe, so he used the Linglong Tower and hit the old man on the head.

  "Ah..." exclaimed, the old man immediately dodged.

  Flying over, Xiaocai hit him with a flame attack from behind.

  The old man turned around and hurriedly threw out his magic weapon to block Xiao Cai's attack. Shen Xuyao took advantage of the situation and struck two palms on the old man's back.

  "No..." With a scream, the old man was frozen into an ice sculpture.

  After killing this old guy, Xiao Cai immediately went to help Feng Shadow Wolf deal with the other one. Shen Xuyao also immediately cooperated with the mechanical dragon to deal with the other two poison refiners at the sixth level.

  The master and servant Shen Xuyao are dealing with the poison masters of the Five Poison Sect, while Shen Chenxing and Xiaobai are still cleaning up the last mutated pearl oyster.

  Suddenly, Xiaobai, who was suspended in the air and playing the harp, felt an evil wind behind her and was about to dodge. She felt an extra pair of hands around her waist, and she was hugged tightly by the man and pulled aside.

  The two people flew down to the deck, and Xiao Bai saw that Shen Chenxing's back was hit by five red arrows. Seeing this, Xiaobai was shocked. "Morning Star!"

  "I'm fine, I have armor on me." As he said that, Shen Chenxing turned around and looked at the dragon boat approaching from the east.

  After looking at Shen Chenxing, Xiaoyan also followed Shen Chenxing's gaze and saw six soul pet masters standing on the deck of the dragon ship. These six soul pets were all at the sixth level, and each of them held one in his hand. A red bow and arrow. "Shooter!"

  Taking out a black ball the size of a peanut from the space ring, Shen Chenxing dropped it on the deck. Immediately, a transparent protective shield appeared on Xiao Bai's body.

  "Xiao Bai, stay in the protective shield and don't come out." After warning, Shen Chenxing took his soul pet and flew towards the big dragon ship of the shooters.

Seeing Shen Chenxing fly away, Xiaobai immediately changed the harp in his hand and turned it into a pipa. Xiaobai started playing the pipa in his arms crazily. Affected by the sound of the pipa, the mutant pearl oysters that were not dead immediately changed their direction and flew towards the big dragon ship one by one.

  Shen Chenxing brought a group of mutated pearl oysters and soon fought with the six shooters on the dragon boat.

  Shen Xuyao controlled the mechanical dragon and knocked a sixth-level poison master away, and Xiao Cai flew over. A big fireball came directly and killed the old guy at level six.

  Seeing the tragic death of his companion, the remaining sixth-level poison master immediately activated the teleportation beast bone and escaped.

  Seeing the old guy running away, Shen Xuyao didn't chase him. He immediately flew to the big dragon boat with Xiao Cai and Feng Ying Lang.

  Shen Chenxing faced off against an old monster at the peak of level six. It is the black-robed soul pet master who is the leader of this group of people. The old guy is not only a shooter, but also very good with swordsmanship. Shen Chenxing and the old guy are both swordsmen, and the fight was extremely fierce and inseparable.

  Shen Xuyao flew over, threw the Linglong Tower and hit the old man in the back of the heart. He slapped the person three times in a row to death in front of Shen Chenxing.