18-Desire Of My Heart❣️

Start from the beginning

"You don't need to seduce him he is too whipped for you just sat on his lap near his d--k then he will wrec.......

He stop blabbering when tae keep his hand on his mouth glaring at him.

"People will heard you idiot." mumble jimin nods his head tae remove his hand nodding.

"When you will seduce him?" Jimin ask excitedly he look at him blankly.

"Why are you so excited about it." Tae ask confusedly jimin hit on his own head.

"Of course to celebrate." Jimin said wiggling his eyebrows 'for what.' Tae mumble

"For loosing your virginity." He said smirking tae rolled his eyes.

"You are thinking to much jimin it's not gonna happen this soon." Tae said and start walking when a teacher announce to go in the canteen area.

"What?! you are 24 years old tae still virgin and want more time." Jimin said in disbelieve he nods his head.

"I want our first time special and we both lost our virginity to each other with consent." Tae said blushing fiddling with his hem.

"What do you mean by our? I don't think hyung is a virgin for god sake he is 35 years old and ducking so hot and handsome." jimin blabbering moving his hand in the air every direction.

"Oh shut up! You know nothing about him then shut the fuxk up you hoe no one like you and your boyfriend who always fuxk around everywhere after engagement." Tae shout others gave them a wierd look.

Both soulmate laugh nervously and start descending downstair to the stair cursing each other.

Time skip....

After a long ass boring speech and so many performance then having lunch
in school canteen.

Both soulmate came towards art area where so many paintings hanging on the all over walls which ex-student and present student made.

Winner arts keeping inside the showcase carefully tae roaming his doe eyes inside the showcase and saw his painting which he made and indirectly tell his feeling infront of thousand people and family.

Tae giggle looking at the painting when he remember jk's word.

"Just don't embarrassed yourself infront of thousand peoples." Jk said
laughing . 29 years old jk

"Hyungie don't worries i'm not that bad at art and it's just for fun so I thought to participate in this art competition." Tae said he nods his head with a soft smile. 18 years old tae

"You will do your best I know all the best for tomorrow competition." Jk said and cut the call after hearing an ok.

"Know one thought I will win in this competition." Tae mumble giggling.

"It's really perfect art." Tae turn around when he heard someone saying this and saw Seo Joon standing he furrows.

"I'm too ex-student of this school." Seo said tae said an oh while nodding his head and turn towards showcase again seo stand next to him looking infront of the showcase.

"You made this?" Seo ask pointing towards his name he smile and nods

"Btw who is he?" Seo ask clueless well
he knows but he want to talk with him so he just finding some topics to start conversation.

"My crush, My Beloved, My husband, Jeon Jungkook the scenery is when I first time met with him coincidentally in a park now we become each other destined?!" Tae said admiring his own art or maybe his husband he nods his head with a soft smile.