Yes, they were beautiful, something out of this world, but they also held emotion. Miran knows Satoru has a big heart, even if it's hidden under the prideful, snarky remarks he throws at people.

She clenched both of her fists tightly, silently hoping he was still alive, that she was able to give him more time. She was already so useless in that battle, she could have at least ensured his survival. Right?

Miran felt her body freeze as she stared ahead, the familiar figure of Zen'in Toji from afar, in darkness. She got up from the water and stared for a few seconds, turning to look behind her, everything was bright, she was in the light.

Her green eyes gazed at the scenery in front of her, from the blue water to the blue sky, it was so pretty. She looked ahead, and just a few feet before her was a small womanly figure, dark hair that was short and bouncy, a familiar beach dress flowing with the small gust of wind.

She ran, her body felt light, and she felt smaller, Miran was her 10-year-old self again, trying to get to her angel, Fushiguro Emi...

Emi was right in front of her.

"Emi!" Miran shouted, her young voice erupting in the air

"Emi!" Miran shouted, her young voice erupting in the air. The more she ran, the more she realized she was moving in place, she couldn't catch up to her, and tears began to stream down her cheek as frustration hit her.

She turned, Emi smiled at her and shook her head, offering her hand to someone within the shadows. Within the shadows, Toji came into the light, looking the same as he did all those years ago when she first met him. His green eyes peered over at her, he smiled softly as Emi's grin turned into a joyful smile.

"Don't go! Don't leave again! Please!"

Everything started to darken, the once blue sky turned dark, they disappeared and only one single sentence could be heard from the voice of Emi.

"Go back Mi-mi, it's not your time."

Fushiguro Miran let out a frightful gasp, everything was still dark, but her environment felt different, she was on a bed. She pulled herself up, reaching to her face, paper-like texture, she attempted to rip it off with no avail.

She began panicking.

A door opened from her right and she quickly fell off the bed, backing away until her back hit the wall. The door opened and closed, small feet ran away from the room. After a few minutes, the door opened once again and Miran's shoulders began to unconsciously calm this curse energy...

"Suguru?"

His presence got closer to her, she could feel him level down to her. His hands enveloped her as he pulled her up to stand. She stared in front of her, darkness was still the only thing she could see.

Miran lifted her hands from his grasp to where she thought his face was, he grabbed her hands again but pulled them to meet soft skin. Her fingertips moved around his face, his nose, eyes, hair, and lips...