Chapter 3; Falling into my head.

Start from the beginning

"Fantastic Dj," Courtney responded.

"Thanks!"

Everyone was chatting! It was great, maybe we can get along and work together to get out of this place.

"Hey! maybe we can build a boat together and escape this place!" Lindsay suggested.

"1. Too much distance, 2. what are we gonna use? 3. There's a anonymous killer," Heather crossed her arms.

"Oh," Lindsay frowned," Maybe not. But maybe we can get along,"

"E-scope likes that Idea, Lindsay." Izzy jumped onto the chandelier.

"Yay!"

suddenly sierra started recording.

"And leshawna will you be my girlfriend?" Harold begged.

// 💀//

"Harold, you and me are like this, but we're only friends okay?" Leshawna replied as she crossed her fingers.

I figured since I finished I was gonna go take my shower. All this drama is too much for me.

As I turned to leave I heard someone call my name.

"Bridgette, I would like to introduce myself, we haven't really talked much but I would like to get to know you! My name is Alejandro and I am a passing student with honors," he replied.

"Oh! It's really nice to meet you! I think you already know this but im bridgette, and I love surfing!" I shook his hand. It felt as if geoff took a glance at him, but I can't make assumptions.

the room was loud but our conversation was quiet. I stared hardly into his emerald eyes. I didn't know what to say or do. I stepped back a little. 

"So uhm, it's nice to meet you, see you around, I waved as I left. "Bye everybody!"

I left the noisy cafeteria after Sierra and Heather got into an argument for the 2nd time today. I honestly think you should love your partner, otherwise, why are you in the relationship with them?? 

...

I-I MEAN not thats its important.. Just a mental note. yea.

after I grabbed the stuff I needed, I walked to the bathroom. I threw the extra trash in the showers away. I got out of my clothes. I put my towel on the tiny bench provided as I turned the hot faucet on but not too hot. I always made sure there was a curtain before I got out of my clothes. The feeling of being exposed was very weird. I hummed very quietly. It was the tune from one of my favorite songs. Tik Tok by Kesha.

 //I know it was made in 2010 but pls 😭//

After I scrubbed  everywhere, i turned the water off. most people here take their showers in the morning but then it would be full. So I figured taking it at night would be a benefit. I dried off and changed into cute matching pajamas with cats. After i double checked everything was clean and there was no trash I left. It was cold but I had long sleeve pajamas so I had warmth. Suddenly, I saw a person in all black. They started chasing me, I was terrified. I ran as fast as I could, I screamed as loud as I could. I was so close to the cabins but a tripped on a stupid stick and fell, I tried to run but I couldn't, that's when I felt the all black figure pull my leg, their grip was so strong, I couldn't let go, I screamed until everything went black, and i felt numb...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

................................

.........................

..................

............