Right then Anila called her from home.Meerab looks helplessly at him.She doesn't know what to do.He gestured her to go.He already got the answer.No need to know now.Seeing the eyes of the beloved,he understood that she is ready to take the responsibility right now.Meerab immediately ran straight.

__________________________________

In the evening.Haya brings Meerab to the wedding stage.She putting long veil on her.Murtasim was already sitting there.He looks at her and tears gathered in the corner of the eyes out of happiness.Finally the long wait is over and Meerab will be his for lifetime.

Muslim priest called qazi started the niqah ceremony.When asked Meerab to say Qubool,she first looked at her parents then Murtasim and say "Qubool hai."

Then it's Murtasim's turn to say Qubool,he showed gratitude to Almighty for bringing this day to his life then say qubool hai.Meerab sees tears drop off from his eyes.Maybe the first time Meerab watching his tearly eyes.She smiles looking at him.

Meerab sitting middle of the bed with me put long veil and waiting for Murtasim.Before entering the room,Murtasim saw Haya and Maaz standing in front of the door.Their main motive is that he have to pay money to enter the room.For a long time argument entered the room after paying the money they demanded.Meerab is quietly sitting in the middle of the bed.He looked at his newly married wife.He smiles.Move forward slowly.He removed the veil and put kiss on her forehead.Meerab feels shy and he takes her hand and made her stand in front of him.Says in a normal tone,

"Bohot dua aur minnaton ke bad maine tumhe paya hai.Intezar ibadat sabr sab kuch kiya maine taki tum akhir mein meri ho jau.Aur Allah ka shukar hai unhone tum ko mere naam likh diya."

Meerab smiles and said;

"Alhamdulillah."

Murtasim asked her;

"Kuch khaya tha?"

"Ji."

"To fresh ho jau.Itne bhari jore mein ghutan ho rahi hogi.Jau mein tumhari intezar mein hu."

Meerab takes a comfortable clothes and goes to freshen up.She comes out from the washroom and stands infront of him.Murtasim softly removing her hair from her face and said;

"Meerab I love you.Mein tumse bohot bohot mohabbat karta hu.Aaj yeh baat mein bejhijak se keh raha hu apni biwi se.Maine humesha se yehi socha tha agar tum ko bhi kabhi mujhse Mohabbat ho jai to bina kuch soche direct shaadi kar lunga.Taki romance ka chapter shaadi ke baad hi start ho.Jaha ek dusre se judah hone ka dar na satai."

Meerab asked him;

"Agar mujhe aap se pyar na hota to kya karte aap?

"To mein Zindegi bhar shaadi na karta.Lekin zabardasti bhi na karta.Tumhari marzi aur tumhari khushi dono mere liye sab se aziz hai.Pata nahi kyun humesha dil mein ummed ka kiran jala ke tum ko bhi mujhse ek din na ek din mohabbat jarur hoga.Bohot shiddat se jo maine tumhe apni khuda se manga tha.Tum mere dil ke arzo ho.Aur dekho na Allah bhi mere sacchi dil se mangi hui dua pe kun farmaya aur tumhare dil mein mohabbat jaga diya.Aab mein kabhi tumko khud se dur jane nahi dunga.Kabhi nahi.

Meerab listening to him and unexpectedly a few drops of tears fall from the eyes.Murtasim wiped her tears and kissed and said,

"Tumhari ankhon se behti hui ansu se mere dil mein dard uth jata hai.Mein seh nahi pata."

Murtasim opens his closet and took out the gift bought for Meerab and gave it to her.She raised an eyebrow and asked;

"Yeh kiya hai?"

"Tumhari muh dikhai."

Then gives an envelope and said;

"Aur yeh tumhari haq meher."

Meerab put the envelope in a side and open the gift box.

Meerab opened the box and saw a diamond ring.Murtasim wear it on her finger and kisses on the hand.Meerab did not wrap herself but kept looking at him.Murtasim comes more closer to her and said,

"Aaj raat mujhe mohabbat ka izazat doge mere dil ki malika?"

Meerab bowed her head in shame.Silence is a sign of consent.Murtasim understood her silence permission.He hugged her lover's waist.Touches the girl's thin skin and kissed on her lips.She hugged him by shyness.

Murtasim raised her head and said in a soft voice;

"Mohabbat karti hu mujhse?"

She looks at her eyes and said;

"Bohot mohabbat karti hu aap se."

Thousands of years will pass but time of love will not end.After many years of waiting,desired night of love has arrived.Two people become one floating in the sea of ​​love.

__________________________________

Hope you like it!