She was glad to see them getting along, even if she hadn't seen much of either of them recently.

They got to Snape's office quickly.

"Come in," Snape drawled when they knocked.

"Hello, Professor," Draco said coldly.

"You were supposed... to be here thirty minutes... ago."

"Sorry, sir." Delilah smiled, though it didn't meet her eyes. "We were a bit behind today."

"Obviously. Get a move on, I haven't got all day."

He motioned to the fireplace, and Draco, upon Delilah's insistence, went first, declaring, "Malfoy Manor!" before disappearing in a whirl of smoke.

Delilah moved to follow suite, but Snape held up a hand.

"A word..."

She stopped, waiting for him to make the first move.

"I'm sure you're aware of Mr. Malfoy's... predicament."

She gave a curt nod. Draco had told her about how Snape really was Voldemort's follower, even if Dumbledore believed otherwise. Personally she wasn't sure which side he truly was on.

He continued.

"Help him realize that I do want to help, but not for glory. I made an unbreak-"

"-able vow, yes, Draco told me. I feel that is something his mother needs to confirm, not me. If you truly want to help, get his mother to tell him. He'll listen to her more than you. I really need to get going, sir. I don't want to keep him waiting."

"You tell that greasy old man," Midnight encouraged.

Delilah smiled and got into the fireplace, ignoring Midnight's comment and firmly said, "Malfoy Manor."

She spun and landed in a sleek, elegant black parlor room.

"Don't get soot on the carpet," a voice said from one of the couches.

Delilah quickly shook the soot off of her before ducking out of the fireplace.

Narcissa Malfoy was sitting on one of the leather couches, reading a book.

She stood awkwardly before Mrs. Malfoy said, without looking up, "Draco is in the third Parlor. It's two floors down, on your left. Make sure not to go into the training room. Bella is in there right now, and we don't want to plan another funeral."

Another? Whose funeral had she planned?

"Thank you."

Delilah slipped out of the room, making sure she wasn't trailing soot anywhere.

The hallways were just as elegant as the room she had come from, if not more. They were made of a beautiful white and black stone that seemed to be one huge block, not multiple stacked on top of each other. To complete the effect, the lights were a pure white, but unlike the Muggle light bulbs, this white didn't make her eyes burn. Instead it seemed to bring everything into focus.

She only had to go a bit further down the hall until she found a staircase. Odd, usually they were harder to find.

Delilah headed down the stairs, which changed from the black-and-white to a gray-and-white stone, then a beautiful light gray that shone in the light.

"She said on the left, correct?"

"Yesss, you'll get jinxed if you go on the right," Midnight confirmed.

Delilah turned to the left and ran straight into someone. She seriously hoped it wasn't Bellatrix.

"There you are Delilah, what happened?"