Home

Lexi POV

I give River my address and he starts driving. "So, where you guys going next" I ask "We're going to the Lizzie Borden house." Ryan says he seems like the leader of the three. "It's supposed to be insane'' River says "that's really cool" I say. "LEXI" Ryan pretty much screams in my ear " Oh my Yes Ry" " You should come on an investigation with us." "You should Lex, it'd be fun. When we were little she had this attachment named Roger, he followed her around for three years."   Both River and Ryan looked intrigued. " Yeah, he followed me around from 3 to 6. He left when my grandma told me I had to tell him he couldn't follow me anymore." "Huh..." River said. "Wanna know how he died?" I asked. "Yeah" Ryan and River said at the same time. " He was chopped up and burned on the front porch." I said. ( A/N THIS IS FR I WAS THREE WHEN I TOLD MY MOM THIS)
"Oh, how sweet" River said while he pulled into my parents driveway. " Let's go in" Wyatt says. He and Ryan get out of the car While I sit there. For some reason I can't move. " You Okay Lexi?" River asks "erm yeah I'm fine I think"
"What's wrong" He askes.
" I haven't really talked to my parents in 3 years. My ex-boyfriend didn't like them So I wasn't allowed to talk to them.What if they hate Me?" " Lex their your parent's they don't hate You I don't think they could ever hate you. And besides your ex-boyfriend sounds like a stupid guy. " River said while smiling at me. He has a really pretty smile. Wait stop Alexis. "Thanks Riv" I Say as We get out of the car.
Ryan has my bag and Starts walking to the door. Wyatt Opens the door Considering they Never lock it during the day. I walk into the living room my little brother Mike walks in "Ew You're home" he says "Ew go away" I say. Mikes 16, I have an older brother named Owen, He's 29 and engaged to the girl he started dating in middle school Amelia. Their both becoming a surgen. I'm a photographer, and Mike wants to became a Peds surgen Guess Whos the black sheep of the family. "We're is mom and dad" I ask "Out back with Richard and catherine" he walks upstairs and We went outside.
While walking through the house I started feeling nervous. Next thing I know a hand wraps around my Shoulders. It's River I look up at him and he smiles at me. my heart flutters, Oh god Stop. We get to the door and walk outside.
"Lexi, Oh my it's been So long." catherine Says Standing up to hug me. Richard also stands up to hug me. "Hi sugar" my dad says as he hugs me "Hi dad" "baby" my mom hugs me she looks like she's about to cry. "Hello, adoptd son. Ryan, River nice to see You again" My dad says on the other hand my mom hugs Wyatt, River and Ryan "sit down sit down " She says. God, this is Weird. I look over out River and he Smiles at me. Actually this might be Okay.