"I owe it to Jacaerys to try, but if you will not take it, I am afraid I will have to break that vow" she said as she looked at Rhaenyra before she charged over. "How dare you speak his name" Rhaenyra growled as did Syrax. "You killed him, you killed by son as Aemond killed Lucerys" Rhaenyra said as she got closer and closer to Nyferia. "I did not, your lapdog cannot think and killed Rogare's wife and unborn child, do not blame me for the chaos he caused" she said as she looked at Rhaenyra. "And perhaps if you had taught Lucerys bullying someone who is without dragon is wrong, and show kindness when Aemond lost his eye, his anger—his Dragon rage—would not have acted up on impulse" Nyferia said as she looked at Rhaenyra.

"Take. The. Offer" she said as she looked at Rhaenyra. "Or die a commoner's death" she said as she watched Rhaenyra. "I won't be the one who will die, Princess" Rhaenyra said, spatting her title, her false title. as she looked at Nyferia. Nyferia then laughed, perhaps the Stranger had joined them today, this very evening, she could see the Stranger now, looming behind Rhaenyra like the omen of Death one might read about in books and stories.

The Stranger loomed over Rhaenyra first, dressed in a dark cloak which covered its face, a skeleton hand reaching out for the elder of the two, and as if on cue, Syrax became restless, she knew it too, Nyferia thought. Oh, sweet Death, not yet, Nyferia said as she looked at the cloaked figure. We may be old acquaintances, but I am not ready, she thought as she looked the figure. The Stranger seemed to grow, looming over Rhaenyra as she scoffed at Nyferia.

"Death will come for you" Nyferia said, not as a warning but as a simple fact. "And it shall come for your children, will you let your line die with you for what? Power?" she asked as she looked at Rhaenyra. "And what about you, what would you gain from this then" Rhaenyra said as she looked at Nyferia. "Peace, from cruelty of the Dragon threatening us with fire and blood, I shall show the realm not only House Martell can remain unbroken" she said as she held herself high.

Rhaenyra didn't speak another word before she climbed on top of her dragon, and Nyferia did the same, and as if it was yet to be decided who should win this dance now that th music was starting to end, the Stranger divided itself in two, one followed the Queen and one followed the Princess before they both flew away on their dragons.

Rhaenyra would fly to King's Landing as she saw the guards sworn to her rush around, confused she looked at them. "What is happening?" she asked as she saw Joffrey and her little Aegon rush to her side. Her only sons left, they had taken her daughter and three of her sons as she looked at them. Aegon clung to her skirts. "The Small Folk are attacking the Dragonpit, Your Grace" one guard informed her as they rushed out of the Keep. "Which dragons are kept there still?" she asked as she looked at the guard. "Vermithor, Silverwing, and some unclaimed hatchlings" the guard said, for Syrax stood in the courtyard, and Dreamfyre and Sunfyre had been with their riders. "Tyraxes" Joffrey said as he looked at his mother.

"It's too dangerous" Rhaenyra said as she looked at her Aegon, whose dragon Stormcloud was held in the Dragonpit also. If they succeeded, her side would only remain with Syrax and Caraxes, and only the Gods knew where Daemon was.

Joffrey did however not listen to his mother's warning, as the Stranger watched her little family. He rushed off, out of his mother's hold. "Joffrey!" she cried out, trying to follow after the boy as he rushed out of the Red Keep. Joffrey didn't stop for anyone or anything as he jumped away from guards trying to stop him. "Stop him!" she called out before he climbed on the back of Syrax, who screech in distress, as her rider was before she took to the skies. "Syrax, yield, come back!" Rhaenyra called out but the she dragon did not listen as she took to the skies, flying over the city where the Small Folk were charging towards the Dragonpit, the words of the new coming Queen had gotten to them. The only reason why they still listened to House Targaryen was the fear for their dragons, if there were no more dragons there was nothing more to fear, they thought as they rushed to the Dragonpit.