Water drops are decorating the other's body making him look like an angel in Jungkook's eyes who himself look like a devil ready to tame the angel in front of him.

" Wait for me here ..." and Taehyung knows it's a order . He lay down and thought how easy it for him to let Jungkook hold him and let him dominate him. When he's with other he forgot all about himself and just want to be with the ceo but it fears him too that what if things will change.

Jungkook open his wardrobe drawer and took out a tie and a belt from it . Walking back inside to look at the sinful sight .

" You make me loose my control everytime I'm with babyboy .... you're just so fucking hot and irresistible that I want to do so many things to you ...." He kiss him making Taehyung fist the sheets under his hands as he bite his lips.

" Then do it ... " Jungkook click his tongue and ask Taehyung to forward his hand.

" Are you sure you're ok with this..." Taehyung hums and forward his hand. Jungkook took the belt and tie it around the other's hand , Taehyung took a shaky breath and look at male in front of him. He always gets excited now whenever Jungkook is near him.

Jungkook then immediately blindfold him giving Taehyung a surprise.

" Shh... relax baby ...I'm going to make you feel good yeah ..." he kiss his neck and took the belt making it tie around the bed too. Now Taehyung being spartled in front of Jungkook. The dominant gulps as he felt his cock getting hard he then pull Taehyung's legs apart making him moan as the cold air hit his pink cock and ass .

" Fuck .. baby boy..did you shave yourself down there huh....did you!" Jungkook whisper biting Tae's ear giving him shivers .

" Yea.. yeah...for you...." he stutter and moan loudly when Jungkook give him a slap on his thigh . Taehyung felt himself cumming already because he's been aroused for a long time now.

" What a naughty boy you are huh ...." Jungkook then started giving his attention to those sinful pink nipples of other making Taehyung moan his name out loud .

" Aahh ....Jun.....Fuck ..." he grab the long hair into his fist making Jungkook bite harshly on his nipple. After assualting those he start leaving hickey down to the navel and lick inside it . Tae throw his head back tears slip down from the pleasure.

Jungkook look at his face and he can't wait to push his cock inside the tight heat of other but right now he have other plans.

As Taehyung took a deep breath as instantly flip on his stomach and his hand tighten on the belt .

" Ass up sweetheart " Jungkook orders and Taehyung carefully lay on his knees ass up and face in the pillow. He felt other's warm hands on his cold body giving him both pleasure and warmth he years for.

" Look at that pink little hole huh....such a sinful sight ...but so bad only I could see this..only me " Jungkook kiss him all the way down to his soft ass and start molding them in his big hands . He part the two blossom and saw the hole clenching on nothing before he leans down and lick a strip upto to the ball of Taehyung. Tae shouts loudly in pleasure as he fisted the pillow. He push his ass more to Jungkook and cry in escasty.

" God ...you taste so good .." Jungkook start eating him out like he have starved himself. Licking and sucking the hole before putting his tongue inside showing Taehyung stars . Now Taehyung doesn't resist and start to cry to cum.

" I'm ...I'm...cumm...." he cries but Jungkook doesn't stop . He keep his tongue lapping on the hole of other not letting him rest .

" Cum baby..." And with that one command he cums and fell on his stomach . He could feel his legs shaking . Jungkook lick his lips and lay on top of other before pecking Taehyung's nape softly.  He opens other's hands and un blindfold other.