Captured- Ghost x reader

POV: you were both captured and ghost had to watch you get tortured, but he saves you before it was too late.

❗️❗️trigger warning: swearing, mentions of torture and traumatic experiences❗️❗️

The room was quite dark, only the dim light from the small window could he see the ache and pain your body is in, you were screaming. Crying. Shouting for him, trying to hold on to the little hope you had that he had escaped your captures, and was coming to rescue you, you couldn't see him but he could see you through the one sided glass and he couldn't do a damn thing to stop it, he could only feel Rage, he could hear your yells and cries and he had never felt more guilty in his life. He had to watch as you were pushed back and forth between each torture, starting with the water boarding, then to wiping and it would repeat. he felt his heart sink with each word you yelled, his eyes were filled with a silent rage he was powerless to act against.

He knew deep down in that cold heart of his that he loved you he was afraid of it (not that he would admit ) but he couldn't stop the the feelings he had towards you and he wasn't going to let you get hurt anymore then you already were. the scene of you sobbing and crying in desperation to stop was etched into his mind, and he hated the people who were doing this to you more than anyone else in the world, he wanted to break down the walls and come running to your side, he wanted to save you, the sound of your screams were growing weaker and you started to become unresponsive, Suddenly the torturing stopped and watched them leave, he wanted to run in there, he wanted to do anything he could to save you but he had nothing as you fell limp on the floor, unconscious.

Fiddling with the rope his hands were bound in, he managed to break free. Ha it was idiotic for his kidnappers to leave him unattended. Un-tying the rest of the rope he gets out of the room unseen, checking the hallway for guards, he runs to the door next to the room he was tied in. It was locked. Shit! he couldn't leave you there, looking around for something small enough to pick the lock he finds a metal paper clip on the floor, moulding it to the right shape he unlocks the door, he could of kick the door down but he couldn't risk getting caught and he know for sure you would be shot on the spot. he picked you up, and ran out of the lab and into a small forest. There you were still, limp and unmoving, he shook you slightly, whispering your name oh so desperately hoping you'd wake. Finally he watched as your eyelids  started to crack open you looked at him with eyes filled with tears and shock as you came to your senses he could see the fear and confusion in your eyes and he tried to reassure you.  You attempted to speak but your voice failed you, after a moment you finally found your voice and managed to choke out "g-ghost?"

"It's me...ghost, I'm here. You're alright, I'm here" he soothes softly

You fell further into his arms and hugged him tightly, all the thoughts of what they had done to you, how scared you must've been, how lost you were all came flooding back you, sobbing loudly, he hugged you back just as tightly, trying to take away all the pain and worry in that moment. after a while you stopped crying and he rubbed your back to try and reassure you, he was glad you were in his arms but he felt horrible of what you had just been through. That horrific experience, you lifted your head up

"Can we... get out of here?" You croaked

he nodded his head and helped you to your feet.

"Yeah, let's get out of here."

—————————————————

721 words
Thanks for reading this guyssss it appreciate a lot, I'm dyslexic so if there anything mistakes I apologise, this is my first story so please no hate, just helpful pointers thank you!

My inspiration for this is from:
@_CallsignDusk_ from TikTok
Be sure to add your n any recommendations on who and what I should write next!!

Byeeeeeee x