Since the joseon Dynasty

Author POV

"Oh....then you guys are in so much danger," The old lady said with a low tone as it seemed like she knew about something.

"Why, do you know about this?" Ryan asked her as she looked up at them with a kind of concern and fear in her eyes then nodded her head.

"He has been living on earth since the Joseon Dynasty time" she said and everyone's eyes wide open.

"Can you please tell us about this?" Yeonjun asked as the grandma took a sigh and then started to tell them everything.

"Well, No one knows where he came from, how he came to earth, no one has any clues about this but those who have seen him or the places he has destroyed made him an urban legend for this, whenever his eyes land on something, that's mean he will destroy it," she said.

"At the start of the 1423-year, suddenly a suspicious guy was spotted at a village, he was suspicious enough for everyone but they just shrugged off it but they don't know what has entered their village" she continued.

"Soon the village burnt because of fire, for unknown reasons the village was destroyed like this completely," she said as Everyone was listening to her with mouth open agape.

"After that he went disappeared, a man who somehow survival from this, run to the other village for help and he was the first person who had saw him and wrote down about him, but after few weeks he was found dead and the reason of his dead is still unknown"

"Years passed like, nothing like this happen but suddenly at 1933, he was again spotted at the GOLDMARRY HOTEL, the most famous hotel for that time, rich people used to come to the hotel, he come here like a normal comer but" She stopped for a while then again started to continue.

"But the hotel was destroyed by him but way more tragic then the village one, the night of that hotel was a nightmare for everyone, the news of the hotel, it was a hot topic for five years, No one can come back alive expect three persons" She said.

"Who was the three survival?" Yeji asked as she slowly shook her head then try to remember the names.

"Uhm, I think choi beomgyu, taehyun, or maybe someone named hueningkai" their jaw dropped like they can't believe their ears .

"They survived but when they try to tell others about this , no one actually believe them except some, then one day this three mystery disappeared and was never Found" she said as she looked at them.

"Now you guys understand that you guys are in serious danger, I pray for the best for you guys" She said as Everyone was already so frightened.

Yeonjun already have tears in his eyes like he don't know what to do now, his mind was a pure mess right now. He can't control his emotional now so he just burst into tears which made others attention go towards him.

His friends run up to him and hugged him from the side while he was sobbing loudly Because he don't his life have a end like this .

"Please yeonjun stop crying" yeji said , trying her best to stop the crying guy but it didn't work, yeonjun was continuously crying.

"I do-on't know-w what to do now-w" Yeonjun said between his sobs and looked up to his friends.

"Isn't there any way for his weakness?" Wooyoung asked as the lady take a sigh then reply, "Well I am not so sure about this but I heard that he have weakness at his eyes, wings" .

Yeonjun slowly looked up to her with his swollen eyes . "Wait-t Really, can this help me to get free from him?" He asked .

"I don't know, if this will work out or not, there are so many risks" she replied which made yeonjun lost hopes even more.

"I think you guys should took a rest now because you guys are so tired and it's already so late" Ryan spoke up as he got up from his place.

"Come with me let me show you guys the room then you guys can sleep" Ryan stated as they slowly nodded and got up from their seats.

Ryan show them two rooms as yeonjun was in the same with wooyoung and the girls was together then Ryan went to his own room.

Yeonjun canto sleep peacefully at that night because how can he even sleep at night after what is happening with him. After tossing from one side to another Finally he fall asleep.

Now who knows what will happen at the end.

.
.
.
TO ...BE... CONTINUE

I am not so satisfied with this part 😔

Anyway don't forget to vote and follow me and also comment the below , let me know about your thoughts.

Bye and love you guys ❤️