the lost prince | jilix x stray kids [2]

Start from the beginning

"Thanks, Seungmin."

"It's nothing, Felix. Please enjoy your meal."

They ate interspersed with conversations between Chan, Minho, and Seungmin. Hyunjin was idly checking his phone while Jeongin talked to Felix about his job as a doctor. Jisung? He likes being a listener.

"Guys, the queen has passed away!"

Jisung lost the fork when he heard Hyunjin's statement.

"Are you serious?" Felix got up and approached Hyunjin. The taller handed him his phone.

Felix's eyes lit up when he heard the announcement from the royal palace. He placed Hyunjin's phone on the table and then hugged Jisung from behind.

"She died, Sungie. She died!"Felix told his 'twin' with a happy tone.

"That means.."Jisung was unable to speak further. He had no idea that the bad queen was dead.

Is it the end of his run with Felix?

"Yeah, we can go back to the palace!"

"Is it okay to be happy with this news?"Seungmin asked with hesitation.

"More than okay, Seungminie. I wish I could hold the party,"answered Felix who was still hugging Jisung. 

This is the first time in his life that Felix feels too happy.

"But she was our queen, though."Jeongin who still couldn't believe the prince's reaction.

"Because of her, I ran away. Because of her, Sungie.."

"Lix, I think it's time for you to get ready. I'm sure that the royal guard will show up anytime,"Jisung interrupted Felix.

Bang's pack are still clueless about what happened to Jisung and Felix. Jisung's cuts and bruises remain a mystery.

"Both of us should get ready, Sungie."

Jisung shook his head with a smile.

"I can't, Lix. You know the reason."

"You can stay with us, Jisung."Chan suggested without asking his pack's opinion.

He witnessed Minho and Hyunjin's eyes gleam as they heard his words. Seungmin and Jeongin also praised him with a thumbs up.

"No! Jisung, stay with me!''yelled Felix, making the others startled.

"Lix.."

"I don't care about that fucking reason, Sungie. She died. Everything would change. Trust me,"begged Felix. His life is incomplete without Jisung.

Jisung was silent. Even though Felix was still hugging him, he continued to feed his pancakes.

"I can't live without you, Sungie.."Felix spoke quietly, but the others were still able to hear.

*****

As expected, the royal guard showed up while they were relaxing in the living room. Chan is uncertain about how the royal guard found out the prince was in his residence. If they were aware, why didn't they invite the prince from the outset?

"Binnie-hyung!"

Felix left his couch and rushed towards the Head of the Royal Guard. A few of the royal guards present give a small bow to the prince.

"Baby.."Changbin hugged his precious. He was not expecting to be able to hug the prince again.

"I'm sorry.."Changbin whispered, enough for only the two of them to hear.

"Don't be sorry,"Felix said before kissing the older.

The Bang's pack was left speechless by Felix's behavior towards the royal guard.  Did Felix passionately kiss the other man?  What about Jisung?  Minho tightened his fist. Felix's status didn't matter to him. He hopes Jisung won't leave his bedroom.  Jisung's disappointment was not something he wanted.

"Guys, this is.."

"Your Royal Highness!"

All of the royal guards, including Changbin, kneeled.

Chan and his pack frowned because Felix stood there for almost 5 minutes, but they didn't show any respect.

"Changbin-shii.."Jisung's voice on the stairs caught their attention.

At that time, they were aware that their respect was for Jisung, not Felix.

But Jisung, isn't he a human?

Their knowledge is that humans are not a part of the royal family's lineage.

So, why did they refer to Jisung as Your Royal Highness?

[tbc]