Soon his expression turned hard and he angrily looked at her. Without caring about his leg, he got up from the ground and angrily moved towards Arya but one of her men shot him on the other leg also.

With a loud thud, he fell to the ground and all the people standing there started laughing...

"Whatever we had together, our time together, our talks, our dreams, every moment that you and I spend together, all the emotions we conveyed for each other, were fake? You and I, we, meant nothing to you? Everything was just a mirage? A deception? “He asked because he still couldn't believe his eyes, the girl he loved the most was planning to kill him one day. She was doing everything for her so called vengeance.

"All that was just a game, I just wanted to take revenge on you, it was all a part of my revenge plan on you. I don't have any feelings for you; in fact, I hate you the most in this world. I didn't know how long I was waiting for you to die, but today that moment has come. “Arya said in a very hateful voice, hearing which both pain and anger were clearly visible in Shreyansh's eyes.

"Why are you doing this to me? What revenge do you want to take from me?”

He was desperate to know the reason for this.

"Mr. Shreyansh Singh Rajput, since you are a dead man now, so let me tell you. I am taking revenge for my father's death. You killed him and thus I kill you. SCORES SETTLED" Saying so she shot him aiming for his heart with an ounce of hesitation.

As the bullet hit him,he took the force and staggered backwards due to which he lost his balance and fell from the cliff.

Everyone rushed towards the cliff to see the accomplishment of the mission they were on.

Arya also looked down from the hill cliff to the sea with a devilish smile where she saw a huge splash and immediate turning of water around into scarlet.

"It's good that he fell into it, he will become food for sharks now." One of the men said.

"Your chapter ends here Mr. Shreyansh Singh Rajput. May your soul rot in hell." she said with a victorious smile on her face..

Little did she know what a blunder she committed and how her life is going to turn because of the aftermath.

--------------------------------------

A man was driving his car while talking on the phone when suddenly someone came in front of his car...

That person was about to get hit by his car but he applied brakes at the right time which saved the person...

He quickly got out of the car and went near the girl who was picking up the scattered things...

“I am sorry... “He apologized.

Hearing his voice that girl looked up and as soon as their eyes met her breath hitched. "Yuvaan!!"  She murmured.

Yuvaan was also looking at her with a shocked face “Ashvi??"  He took her name softly and helped her pick up the things...

"Thank you” she said nervously looking around herself as she felt like someone was watching her.

Yuvaan was watching her every action carefully.

"How are Ashvi? It's been so long since we last meet." Yuvaan said.

Listening to his voice she looked at him and nervously smiled and said" I'm fine. How are you?"

"Good” he murmured.

There was a smile on his face after meeting Ashvi but soon his smile disappeared when he saw the vermilion in her hair, the mangalsutra around her neck and the bangles in her hands. Yuvaan was shocked to know that she is married now. His heart was in tremendous pain.