15. oh

(a/n: I am alive!
Btw go and listen to Deja Vu by TXT first. Support them or😀🔪
🤧)

Yeonjun's POV

I watched Minji walk away from me in tears after throwing the paper she was holding. Maybe I had passed my limit but she was entering my personal life without my permission and that too is passing the limit.

I took my book and closed the locker, making a loud banging noise in the hall which had gone silent during the fight. I walked away to the class I was supposed to attend, a rough note in hand.

Fuck, I forgot to bring a pen! Shit!

I closed my eyes in annoyance. Before I knew it, I was pulled towards an empty room.

Karina?

"Hi... I wanted to tell you something"

"Hey, were you crying?" I asked noticing her red eyes to which she just nodded.

"Why? What happened?" I asked trying to be soft and look caring as possible.

"I'm sorry..." She barely whispered.

"For what?"

"I was the one writing you those letters... I caused the fight between you and Minji, didn't I?" the tears threatening to fall onto her cheeks as she spoke those words.

"Wait, WHAT?!! It was you who was writing the poems all this time?!" I was shook. Out of all people in the campus, I didn't expect it to be Yoo Jimin...

She just nodded while sniffling.

"Hey hey, stop crying. It's not your fault. Minji is the one at fault, she shouldn't take credit for what she didn't do."

Instead of a proper response, I was suddenly engulfed in a hug. Her arms around my waist while mine stayed in mid air not sure what to do.

After few awkward minutes, she unwrapped her arms and moved backwards.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to make it awkward between us two by telling you it was me... It just sorta slipped" she murmured while looking at the ground, fidgeting with her fingers.

"No no no, its- its just a bit of a- ummm shock." I responded. She just nodded indicating she wasn't convinced but works and I didn't care to convince her either.

"So... About the notes and all... Since you already know, will you be my boyfriend?" She asked looking hopefully into my eyes for the first time.

"I- if I'm honest with you, I don't see you like that... You are like a friend to me... " I hesitated as the girl was already drained and the least I could do is not be hurtful.

"Oh..."

"You're a pretty good friend!" I blabbered while showing a thumbs up as I made up smile.

"Well, thanks... Then I'll get going... I'm sorry. Let's just forget all this..." She said while walking out of the room.

I had not expected that...

I was talking to her the whole time?... Wow..

Third person's POV

Karina wiped her teary cheeks, an annoyed expression on her face as she made her way out of the room, towards the lockers to keep her books. She then made her way towards the upper floors, letting out an annoyed scream as soon as she reached the rooftop, not noticing another presence.

"Hey..." Minji awkwardly greeted the student.

"Minji! What happened?!" she exclaimed as she noticed that Minji too was there.

"None of your business" Jungsu mumbled out too loud.

"Hey! Don't be mean!" Minji said once she was wiping away her tears.

"What happened to you?" Minji counter questioned noticing Karina's tear stained cheeks and the annoyance radiating off her.

"Forget what I asked. You didn't just see me and I didn't see you" Karina responded as she walked away from there as well, closing the door with a loud thud.

"I wish she'd walk out of my life as well" Jungsu remarked while leaning on the wall a bit away from the door.

"What's suddenly gotten into you?"

"Well I might have heard a thing or two before coming here but you have to do some talking before I tell you what I heard" he said making the girl grow silent and look down at her shoes, tears recollecting in her eyes.

"Hey, hey, hey, It's fine, you don't have to tell me..." Jungsu comforted while placing his arms around her, listening to her silent cry for a while before regaining her composure and moving back, her eyes still on the ground.

"You don't have to tell me you know... Just know that you have me by your side, hmm? I just got a bit worried after seeing you break out like that... I'm sorry" Jungsu comforted sensing her uneasiness.

Minji just returned a small acknowledging smile towards him. She was unfamiliar with his feeling of care and comfort. Ofcourse, her brother and her dad were beside her all this while but this felt so different. She had only recieved this type of care from Yeonjun... And now she didn't even have that.

"He texted me yesterday... Saying he didn't like me sending him notes... Yet I tried sending him the last one and- and he blamed me of.. stealing it?" I mumbled, while fidgeting with my fingers.

"What?" He looked at me confusion, "are you sure he knew it was you?" He added.

"Yeah, he texted me" I took out my phone to show the messages but they had been deleted...

"I'll leave school early.. I'm going" I informed after deciding that it was pointless staying here if I wasn't going to class.

"How will you leave if the gates are c-"

"You'll help me jump off he wall" she shrugged.

"What do I get? Which reminds me of our bet" he smirked, trying to change the topic.

"Not doing shit.. you can go tell him. If he ever agrees, tell me lol" she chuckled while looking at her hands and gazing outside at the school ground.

"I'm sorry..." "It's fine.. you were telling me something before..."

"I don't think it's right to talk about it now..."

"TELL MEEE! Don't make me fucking curious!!!"

"You sure?"

" Are you saying or not?"

"I was following Yeonjun with the paper you threw at him and... I saw him being pulled into a room.. I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I heard him and... a girl... She said to him that she was the one writing the letters... and he believed.. she asked him out.... but he denied which confuses me even more cause he was dying to know about the notes girl..." Jungsu ranted out cautiously, taking glances at her here and then, making sure she wasn't getting uneasy.

"And?"

"The girl...it's Karina..."

"Oh." That's all I could out. An 'oh'... Karina knew that I liked him. She- she wouldn't do this...

"Maybe you- you misheard it or something?" I tried to cover up but it was of no use. Jungsu had clearly heard them, saw them.

"I don't feel well, I'll be heading home.." I whispered, slowly making my way out of the rooftop.

ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

H

eyyyy
Damnnn

Btw, y'all listen to Deja Vu by TXT!!!
Time to support my babies!!

~Yoo❤️