- a hug - || Yuumi & DX

Wind blows, the peace that everyone ever dreamed of is finally here. After all the events, they are all still there.
Unless, we could've forgotten about someone.
In the background of the cherry blossom forest mixed with spruce, you can spot a "young" looking person.
She had grayish brown hair mixed with a bit of purple. White as clouds eyes, looking around this place. Due to the fact that wind was pretty hard, her scarf was going all over the place. Her light blue hoodie, was saving her from the cold. As her elf ears went down she saw in front of her  a black figure. She was unsure if she supposed to approach them or not. But as she was about to go back, by accident a stick on the ground was cracked by her foot.
Suddenly, the black figure turned around, just to see the young person being in a silly position.
They both faced each other. Unexpected, the black figure opened his mouth as his grey eye widen.

- Why'd you came here? I told you, that you'll be dead where you stand if you'd ever encounter me again. - He spoke with his dead, crispy voice. As he never cared or ever will.

The young one just stood in one place. Breathing heavily as the dark figure was waiting for her respond. - I um... - She began to gibberish stuff in her language. The dark figure decided to get up from where he was sitting. He got close to the young one and asked one more time - What, do you want from me? - He sounded much annoyed this time.

- I just wanted to um... I want to help you! - She yelled out loud. Her shouting was that loud, the birds flew away from the trees that they've been chilling on. The dark figure even closed his "ears" with his hands for a matter of seconds. - R-Right... sorry. - She added. The dark figure just raised his eyebrow, telling her with that expression to explain what she meant by that.

- Look... everyone moved on already. Everyone got already theirs "happy ending". Expect for you... - She took a deep breath and sighed loudly. - So... I thought that I could help you with it! - She bounced out of happiness. But stopped as soon as she saw dark figure's expression.

- You? Help ME? - He slowly began to sarcastically laugh.
After a couple of seconds, he stopped. The young one just looked down in disappointment in herself. - How can you even help me? I am a CREATURE who doesn't and won't care about anyone or anything. Not anymore at least. - He mumbled without any interest.

- Just leave, it'll be better for both of us. Understood? - As the dark figure was about to go back, to do nothing and just stare at the beauty if nature. The young one grabbed him by his hand. Suddenly she hugged him with agony and despair. - Please DX! I just want to help you! - He just stood there. No emotions, nor empathy. The thoughts of an old "friend" began to fade in.

A masked person, with a hood on was standing right in front of an unstable cliff.
They've had tons of rumors. That the mountain S.E is one of the most dangerous places in this cruel world.
People were going missing there. Even died due to the fact that cliffs there were uncomfortably unstable. - I can't do this anymore... I just want to fix this family! I don't want to see my brother suffer... I don't even want to wear those stupid masks and obey some non-existing creature! - They suddenly took off their mask and threw it on the floor. Their eyes began to water up. - One day I'm going to die anyways... and today's the day! - Without thinking they jumped from the cliff. They felt like they were flying, like they finally rest.

Surprisingly, a dark looking figure with huge pair of wings grabbed them by their waist flew up, back to the unstable cliff.
The dark figure placed the "masked" person down on the ground. They just looked baffled and numb. - Hey uh... are you okay? What are you doin' here kiddo? - The dark figure stated happily but confused at the same time.

The "masked" person in an instant hugged dark figure with tears in their eyes. They were frightened about everything that was going on. Like they didn't want to be there.
The dark figure wary, hugged them back. - It's fine... everything's going to be okay. - He began trying to comfort the kid. Somewhat, it felt so good... like home.

Memories and thoughts of that began slowly to fade out.
Out of the sudden, he spoke once again with a dead and crispy voice. - You know... you're right. Maybe I do need help. - The young one with excitement hugged him even tighter and giggled. - getting rid of you. - As soon as the dark figure added that, the young one got confused.

Out of the sudden, without hesitation nor thinking twice, the dark figure stabbed right in the stomach the young one.
Bloody red liquid dripped down on the spike that the young one was stabbed with. Tears began to form in her eyes, as she finally after all those months realized how he really felt about her.

- I hope you learned your lesson, Yuumi. - He backed off from the young one's body as she stared at him with shock.
He hid his spike back to the ground, as the blood left some spots on the ground.
The young one fell down on the ground, looking all around the place, trying to figure out what to do. She looked at her hearts, she only had one and half left till she would die... oh wait, have I forgotten to tell you something? She can't die! The only thing she can do, is suffer. The young on opened her inventory with struggle. Only to see nothing in it to heal with.

The dark figure began slowly walking away. - P-please! DX PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! - With fear and grief on her face, she yelled out with her last energy left in her.

The dark figure opened his second eye, wich was glowing bright magenta. - You never learn from your own mistakes Yuumi. - He stopped for a second just to reply. - Goodbye, Yuumi Notfound. - The dark figure shuffled calmly in the woods.

The young one lied down in complete shock and heavy hearted. Trying with all her strength shout out to help. All it did, was making her suffer even more.
She fainted with tears in her eyes, bleeding hardly.

———————————————————-

Hello y'all! :D
Hope you liked one of the first oneshots of Cursed SMP!
(yes, I had to start off with angsty shit 😎🥳)
words: 1102